Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Juve are after Ramsey apparently, the way the business side at gooners is being managed is pretty funny, their financial situation is bound to deteriorate the following seasons if they keep missing out on CL and losing key players for free

According to the press Ramsey will arrive at € 0 (there will be some € million for his agent). What kind of player is, what do you think? (leave aside for a moment that is an Woolwich player).

According to the press Ramsey will arrive at € 0 (there will be some € million for his agent). What kind of player is, what do you think? (leave aside for a moment that is an Woolwich player).

Decent, but nothing special... Wannabe #10 stuck playing box2box or out wide for too long.

Suprised to see big clubs interested tbh...

I have the same impression, I'm not very excited about the prospect of taking this player from Woolwich that currently seems mediocre to me.

I assumed you needed bodies rather than any genuine upgrades in CM? ...To help rotate on busy CL weeks.

I guess for free (the 'Juve Special'); as long as you don't go nuts on his wages it can't stand to be particularly disasterous.

Come to think of it he's another gooner that 'likes' an injury tho.

I assumed you needed bodies rather than any genuine upgrades in CM? ...To help rotate on busy CL weeks.

I guess for free (the 'Juve Special'); as long as you don't go nuts on his wages it can't stand to be particularly disasterous.

Come to think of it he's another gooner that 'likes' an injury tho.
Surely Juventus is creating a wide rose to be able to rotate in the weeks of CL but as you say it does not seem in perspective a good buy: 28 years and would receive a high salary. I do not understand this much of our operation ...

Had forgotten about frimpong and that whole ''Dench' bollocks. Classic case of a guy getting way too ahead of himself. Is he even still playing anywhere now?
Emmanuel Yaw Frimpong (born 10 January 1992) is a Ghanaian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder and is currently a free agent after leaving his most recent club Ermis Aradippou.

:dembelelol:

DwKcIJxX4AIzpyV.jpg

Look this horrendous blueberry

Glad to hear the ignorant Gooners came out with; "Your support is fucking shit..." towards the 3000 Blackpool home fans...

...blissfully unaware (blinded by their own self importance) that it's BECAUSE Blackpool's fans are so fucking GOOD, that most of them stayed away tonight!

Ignorant Gooner pricks!

Back
Top Bottom