Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Hill- Wood family have owned that lot since the 20s when they bought em off the Crook Henry Norris,so through connections they are guilty by association.
Is his Daughter still there ,or has all the family left now?

As long as we finish above Everton

uLYZA2YP_400x400.jpeg

No I prefer ladies thanks....
seriously though RIP to the guy and condolences to his friends and family. We will all have lost family members and even when they reach an old age we still feel the pain of loss. I dislike the club and it’s fans but we can still show humanity

Last edited:
And the attitude with some greedy little players and their greedier little agents is that if Woolwich pay him that they can pay me that as well and so it goes on...:dembelelol:

Sanchez effect at United too. He’s on anywhere from £400,000 to £700,000 per week depending on which rag is reporting it. The opening gambit for agents is now obviously “let’s talk about that”.

Fully behind them at anfield tonight. How the tides have turned. Needing them to get a result to help us in the title race. I won't feel an ounce of guilt supporting them. It's great.
Plus if they lose its still funny

Back
Top Bottom