Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's the one that decided to bring us into it on that open top bus. That day had nothing to do with us and he could have just got on with enjoying himself, but he played it for a cheap laugh and further angered a supporter base who didnt really need anymore excuses to dislike him.

He made a choice, now he pays the consequences. As you say he's a fuicking scum bag anyway. Who the fuck spits at a cab driver? Sub human scum.
Exactly this,it was the goons day no need to talk about us but it was just "banter" well what happen on Saturday was just "banter" as well,oily wee rodent!

Apologies if this has been posted already. I actually laughed out loud when I saw this...

Sounds like the first thing he said to Wenger when he joined Woolwich IFYAKNOWWHATIMEAN

AVYVm.gif

Its getting to the point when we may need to change the title of this thread to read...
COME HERE TO PITY THE GOONERS

All this is very sad, very sad in deed.

I won't pity those cunts, they deserve all they get. Did they show us any pity during our shit years? Did they fuck.

Fuck them and I'm absolutely loving them fall off their 4th place perch.

Made for each other

Bookies slash odds on Chelsea captain John Terry joining Woolwich next season
  • Odds on John Terry joining Woolwich were slashed from 33-1 to 5-1 by William Hill
  • Chelsea captain Terry has announced that he will leave the club in the summer
  • A large number of bets were placed in the Reading area on Terry joining Woolwich
  • The FA chose to overhaul the England medical staff after the Euro 2016 debacle
  • They have to live with the notoriety of their two new senior appointments bringing unwanted scrutiny on their football work

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ohn-Terry-joining-Woolwich.html#ixzz4epcnDMmL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

With the news of Ugo today perhaps this is relevant. Coincidently, I watched this yesterday. I quite like Wrighty and whatever you think of Woolwich Rocastle was such a gent. Died way too young.

Rocastle was slightly before my time but I have heard other yids mention the minute's silence that paddy mentions, let's see if Chelsea will show the same respect tomorrow, I expect not. I also can't help but quite like Wrighty.

Rocastle was slightly before my time but I have heard other yids mention the minute's silence that paddy mentions, let's see if Chelsea will show the same respect tomorrow, I expect not. I also can't help but quite like Wrighty.

They won't.

It'll (hopefully) be a minutes applause. It may help drown out the inconsiderate.

I prefer the minutes silence. It so much more moving seeing 90k people fall silent. The applause just seams like giving in to the morons.

I agree, but it won't happen with that lot down the other end. They were chanting through the Hillsborough silence in the last semi against them, can't expect those imbeciles to not do it again for a bloke they had no affiliation with.

Made for each other

Bookies slash odds on Chelsea captain John Terry joining Woolwich next season
  • Odds on John Terry joining Woolwich were slashed from 33-1 to 5-1 by William Hill
  • Chelsea captain Terry has announced that he will leave the club in the summer
  • A large number of bets were placed in the Reading area on Terry joining Woolwich
  • The FA chose to overhaul the England medical staff after the Euro 2016 debacle
  • They have to live with the notoriety of their two new senior appointments bringing unwanted scrutiny on their football work

Read more: Bookies slash odds on Chelsea's John Terry joining Woolwich | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

About a third of my cerebral cortex is already allocated to hating John Terry. If this happens I'll probably forget how to walk.

Back
Top Bottom