Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the risk of appearing a bit of a tit. After 20 odd years those that call him 'W'enger with a 'W' have got it wrong, yeah? He's name is pronounced 'V'enger......right?

It's incredible & I don't know why it bothers me but it does. You've got to be some special level of idiot to have not managed to get it right by now.

The other one is "Jewventus" .

It's a sad state of affairs in Africa. All those natural resources the people should be treated much better and have much more. The countries could be thriving. Those in SA who fought for equality are really now just being fucked by their own. Most have seen little or no change under 20 yrs of ANC rule expect ANC diehards and family.
To be fair it's like that everywhere. Just really widespread and woven into everday life in some countries.
I mean, your could probably get some dough out when you get tugged by police in a lot of the '3rd world' countries. In ours and the US it will happen, but then you'll run a huge risk of getting nicked for offering a bribe.
I watched 'The 75' documentary on Netflix the other day . About Michael Dowd and his pals at the 75 precinct in NYPD.
It's fucking mad. You somehow understand the reasoning, admire his 'honesty' Out there risking lives for a pittance whilst the 'bad guys' get rich and getting fucked over. So they take some for them and theirs. So for someone in a poor undeveloped country.
It goes on, but it's everyday life in some places and for most a way of life

Yes, it's difficult for us to comprehend the temptation to cross over to the dark side when you're rock bottom. I kind of understand the petty criminality amongst poor people in this country, racking up debts, never paying them, ignoring fines, no car insurance, no tv license, etc. What have they got to loose? It's the rich law breakers that piss me off. I watched a documentary couple of years back about banks chasing mortgage/loan debtors, it came just after the big crash and I was geared up for seeing 60 minutes of bank bashing. But very subtlety the programme makers exposed the charade of the upper/middle class non-payers. One bloke had defaulted on a loan which the bank was trying to recover, only about 8 grand. He sat in front of the camera and moaned about the behaviour of the bank and how disgraceful it all was. The interviewer then asked why he didn't just sell one of the 8 properties he had in his property portfolio to pay off the loan? "Well, no one told me I had to do that, why should I have to do that" he replied. He was either incredibly stupid or wilfully arrogant. In our society some people love spending other peoples money.

k11toFM-hPnAGP6p2eYKnRr81DxBpkEM_wiLV5hQ0r0.jpg

Cazorla and Sanogo's contracts are up this year and not next year.

k11toFM-hPnAGP6p2eYKnRr81DxBpkEM_wiLV5hQ0r0.jpg

Cazorla and Sanogo's contracts are up this year and not next year.

Does anyone there bother checking their players contracts. They do know they cant even make a good sale with just one year left, even Sanchez with 12 months may only be worth £30-35 million.

Does anyone there bother checking their players contracts. They do know they cant even make a good sale with just one year left, even Sanchez with 12 months may only be worth £30-35 million.

That's the issue when you are going backwards as a club - the players would sign extensions, but only on big increases as the teams form is worsening. But at the same time the club will feel either they aren't worth more money or they could potentially do better signing replacements.

It's the exact opposite of our situation where players are happy to sign below market contracts as they see the team progressing and the club is happy to pay more as the players are playing well.

It's incredible & I don't know why it bothers me but it does. You've got to be some special level of idiot to have not managed to get it right by now.

The other one is "Jewventus" .
Yew not wrong. I always say Venger. Incidentally our man Alderweireld is probably the most mis-pronounced name in football. No one gets it right. it's difficult to spell it phonetically as well. It's not Al, it's all or awl.
And it's verr as in very.

That's the issue when you are going backwards as a club - the players would sign extensions, but only on big increases as the teams form is worsening. But at the same time the club will feel either they aren't worth more money or they could potentially do better signing replacements.

It's the exact opposite of our situation where players are happy to sign below market contracts as they see the team progressing and the club is happy to pay more as the players are playing well.
It has always been a problem with them. They have never seemed capable of keeping their players on long-term contracts. They've always dodged the problem in the past but it could massively blow up on them.

I think since Bergkamp the only players to qualify for a testimonial (10 years) are Abou Diaby and Theo Walcott
Walnutt isn't even that great and he's long past his sell by date. Woolwich's problem is that Wenger seems to stick by the same shit players, yet any good ones soon realise moving to another team is their best bet.

Ha ha. I rest my case.
Zzzzzz.
A man who swears blind he's never used the word mong- like a very lot- and called me a liar. How dare I accuse him of using that word. Prove it or fling that lie at someone else.
So, he obviously doesn't remember saying it maybe a dozen times.
Then when caught out spends half hour thinking of an argument to wriggle out. Comes up with a loaded question about the yid word
Funny you say that after reminded you said a word you swore you never have ever said.
What a cunt. No bollocks.
Rest your case. My darkest part.
Just fuck off.

Zzzzzz.
A man who swears blind he's never used the word mong- like a very lot- and called me a liar. How dare I accuse him of using that word. Prove it or fling that lie at someone else.
So, he obviously doesn't remember saying it maybe a dozen times.
Then when caught out spends half hour thinking of an argument to wriggle out. Comes up with a loaded question about the yid word
Funny you say that after reminded you said a word you swore you never have ever said.
What a cunt. No bollocks.
Rest your case. My darkest part.
Just fuck off.
You still crying about this?:dembelelol:

You still crying about this?:dembelelol:
What a smarmy cunt.
I never pulled you on Mong when I saw those commmets, I have more than enough reason to have done so, nobody did "Smoked Salmon"
I never bit when you called me a racist , not seriously though according to you.
I was pretty civil in the reply.
Yet you went on and on until you got what you wanted
You look for it. I know what your game is.

Just fuck off you two bob cunt

Back
Top Bottom