Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is, this is not new. Woolwich just let you walk past them in midfield whenever you like. They've been trained to only conceive of the thought that you will attempt to pass it past them and there seems to be no training - or even common sense awareness - that players might simply take it straight past them instead. Seen it all season and I don't know why more teams haven't figured it out.

We shall return your hat TY .!!!!!
IMG_0964.JPG
IMG_0964.JPG

I'm surprised with Sanchez, wasn't like that when he came, played under Sampaoli for chile and wasn't like that but seems to have lost that edge that all those Chileans seem to have

Where's has the fight and passion gone in him.
I think if we had him he'd fit perfectly. Maybe he needs others to be as consistently hard working.
Ozil, well he's just a lazy cunt.

Ty only wears that hat to cover his bald patch
Yeah I got on that, and his forehead is a bit like a loaf of hard dough bread.
I actually feel a bit of empathy for him, he's obviously got a learning difficulty or something. He's probably got the mental age of a 15 yr old.
Then you have depressed Claude
And narcissistic psychopath DT.
They all have issues and Reasonable Robbie is coining it in.
Neville said, with a look of utter contempt, that when he came out of Chelsea he saw the arse fan tv lot and thought they were an embarrassment.

If I was an Woolwich fan I would be very annoyed with the existance of the fan TV nonsense. It's obvious that they pick the most deranged nutjobs to generate traffic to their youtube thing. Sad.

Thing is, this is not new. Woolwich just let you walk past them in midfield whenever you like. They've been trained to only conceive of the thought that you will attempt to pass it past them and there seems to be no training - or even common sense awareness - that players might simply take it straight past them instead. Seen it all season and I don't know why more teams haven't figured it out.
Caught up with some of the game on MOTD, and the space that Chelsea had to play with was insane.

We'd tear them a new arsehole if they played like that against us - but sod's law they'll actually bother when it comes to the last NLD at White Hart Lane.
:eriksenserious:

If I was an Woolwich fan I would be very annoyed with the existance of the fan TV nonsense. It's obvious that they pick the most deranged nutjobs to generate traffic to their youtube thing. Sad.
As someone stated earlier they have to be actors and fat Robbie is ringmaster of this circus of freaks. At least they found a niche and are being remunerated by being able to follow their club home and away, but the whole thing has become a joke and not in a haha kind of way

Some pundits are very good, some are Paul Merson. Like some fans are insightful and knowledgeable and some are fat attention seeking pricks.

I much prefer listening to the Fighting Cock and other fan based podcasts than listening to the majority of pundits.
Pundits are useful for info about other teams. I don't care what they think of Spurs because I have eyes. I don't know much about teams like Boro or Burnley though.

Back
Top Bottom