Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:dierno::eriksenlol:

I hate chameleon people who feel they have to adapt their speech and mannerisms to suit what they think is appropriate to the situation..... like this cunt and Blud fam.
Its faux ghetto which is 90% fake anyway.
I actually felt embarrassed for him and stoped it about 20 seconds in.
Why I should feel this way I don't know.

Haven't watch the Woolwich fan tv ones posted yet, not sure if I will as the Dialog is exactly the same, "nothing there", "papering over cracks", "he's got to go", "I told you", "I said this", "Kronke, Gazidis....lists board members" etc., etc etc.....

Anyhow, this is a fucking beautiful cheered me up.

Haven't watch the Woolwich fan tv ones posted yet, not sure if I will as the Dialog is exactly the same, "nothing there", "papering over cracks", "he's got to go", "I told you", "I said this", "Kronke, Gazidis....lists board members" etc., etc etc.....

Bloke needs to be sectioned

That's exactly the kind of white walled, curtainless, dank, basement wank cave that i always imagine all these dipshits live in

Pathetic club who I pray we do not emulate.

They hit the highs we rarely reach in that they do win trophies (and it matters) but they plumb depths that are shocking.

Their failure to sack or release Wenger was so damning as to be worthy of being taken to court.

Thankfully they deflect a little from our own troubles but both North London clubs need to shake themselves up.

They of course can fcuk themselves in truth.

I know the whole St Totteringham's Day thing has been done before, and the consensus seemed to me that we are above all of it. But do we have a name for the annual day when the Wenger Out brigade goes into full on, pant-pissing meltdown?

If we do, it's come early this season.

He should be knighted...Sir Cunt of Gooner. He wants them to fail so he can give it all the emotional-poor me shite.
He doesn't realise that he and all the other plebs are contributing to the down fall, doing all this VCR shite - continually moaning about the club.
He really is a bag of shite thats needs disposing because he's attracting the files?

That was excellent, fucking quality. Too many gems to mention.
I love how midway through his hair starts going crazy too!
bill_murray_640_342_s_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom