Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't it remarkable how quickly the post-Poch saga has come full circle?

So many of them were saying we'd return to "mid-table" once Poch left. It was looking pretty fucking dire too, but now we're back in the driving seat with Conte at the helm. Kane and Son still here, and we've added Romero, and Kulu.

Meanwhile, they're still spinning their wheels in 5th.

Chirst this bitch and Bent really hate us. They really really hate us.....

I like that.:vdvshh:
I like the way at the end, Bent says the top 4 was going to be United, Liverpool, city, Chelsea....so Woolwich finishing 5th isn't a failure. So where is the praise for spurs(hopefully) finishing in the top 4? It certainly wasn't expected, Conte not even on the manager of the year shortlist 🤷🏻‍♂️

So many of them were saying we'd return to "mid-table" once Poch left. It was looking pretty fucking dire too, but now we're back in the driving seat with Conte at the helm. Kane and Son still here, and we've added Romero, and Kulu.

5th for now.

8th maybe 9th for them next year.

City, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea miles better
Utd and Newcastle likely better
Battling with West Ham and Leicester for 7/8/9th

Although I think Aston Villa and Brentford I’m wondering might have strong seasons next year, so that might be their level. I’d be quite confident of Woolwich making top half of the table.

Spot The Martin Competition.

h0B6n5s.jpg
You're being very unkind to gorillas!
asiasgottalent GIF by AXN Asia

Lol

You could be right, but they totally humiliated us the other night? So how bad must our players be? We couldn’t get a ****ing kick against them. They schooled us when it mattered most.

We must need an even bigger rebuild.

But yes we should keep faith with Arteta. He possibly has a higher ceiling than the fraud that is Conte.

Even if Sp*rs have CL we should be able to attract players over them. We are still ahead of schedule, and like you say - they are in decline.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

We don’t really have room to talk considering our performances against Chelsea and history at Stamford bridge.
The two don't equate in my eyes. If they played well against them I'll probably mention it (or just not) but if they played shit then I would find that worthy to point that out, irrespective of our struggles against them at the bridge or not.

Lol

You could be right, but they totally humiliated us the other night? So how bad must our players be? We couldn’t get a ****ing kick against them. They schooled us when it mattered most.

We must need an even bigger rebuild.

But yes we should keep faith with Arteta. He possibly has a higher ceiling than the fraud that is Conte.

Even if Sp*rs have CL we should be able to attract players over them. We are still ahead of schedule, and like you say - they are in decline.
Conte is a fraud? He's finished top 4 as many times as they have in the past decade. And he's only managed 2.5 seasons in the PL in that time.

Mugs.

Conte is a fraud? He's finished top 4 as many times as they have in the past decade. And he's only managed 2.5 seasons in the PL in that time.

Mugs.

I totally agree.

Hate us all they want but if they deny Conte is a great manager, then they ought to take up watching another sport entirely as they clearly know the square root of fuck all about football.

Just bitter cunts.

I totally agree.

Hate us all they want but if they deny Conte is a great manager, then they ought to take up watching another sport entirely as they clearly know the square root of fuck all about football.

Just bitter cunts.

Pure coping.... Most of the AFTV melts I watched last night had them moaning how they should have got Conte when they had the chance; "big manager for a big club yadda"......

Aside from filming videos of himself shouting aggressively into the face of his dwarf mate.....

Can't stand this cunt.... Another domestic abuse case waiting to happen.
I’ve stopped clicking on his links in here

I just think he’s a prick of the highest order and genuinely I don’t find the idiot or his capitulations entertaining

Wtf is that ‘show’ …. His gobby self, an American dwarf and a couple of white kids in a basement with some gooner flags draped about ?!?

Pass

Would have never happened under Levy.

Back
Top Bottom