Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still haven't gotten over this one.

I hope someone answered with this

Rainbow-TV-Show-Shutterstock-2-.jpg

Lacazzette Auba and Ozil to leave in the summer. Thats all their good players :levylol:

That’s why it’s so important they stay out of the champions league places. I’ve been saying all season it’s imperative they don’t get top four this year because of what it will do to them. Looks like they won’t but they’re so jammy I won’t celebrate until it’s not mathematically possible.

Asked what it would take for Woolwich to be a title-winning side again, Arteta replied: “Make 100 points? Maybe 105 points? We can do it in many different ways. At the moment we are far from it, but we need to go step by step because this club deserves nothing else than that.”

Try winning a fucking match for starters.

As much as I liked to take the piss out of the Basque Dracula, he's not wrong. That club is extremely toxic, so it's almost impossible for anyone to succeed. Their players fit extremely well to that club as well, primadonnas, attention-seeking, cringy mercenaries. Made for that club.

As much as I liked to take the piss out of the Basque Dracula, he's not wrong. That club is extremely toxic, so it's almost impossible for anyone to succeed. Their players fit extremely well to that club as well, primadonnas, attention-seeking, cringy mercenaries. Made for that club.

The fact that they're getting openly dissed by that doofuss is primo bantos! :chicco:

Back
Top Bottom