Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unrealistic Champions League qualification add ons :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

giphy.gif

So Ornstein reports that they’re getting Ceballos and that Saliba is coming as well. Ends by saying it’s a big week for Woolwich. Really?

A loan signing with no option to buy and a CB they have to loan out when he’s needed.

Meanwhile reports suggesting both Sessegnon and Lo Celso will have medicals on permanent and immediate moves this week.

Give us a spell.

So Ornstein reports that they’re getting Ceballos and that Saliba is coming as well. Ends by saying it’s a big week for Woolwich. Really?

A loan signing with no option to buy and a CB they have to loan out when he’s needed.

Meanwhile reports suggesting both Sessegnon and Lo Celso will have medicals on permanent and immediate moves this week.

Give us a spell.
At this point it's clear that they pander to the gooner demographic - they do, after all, constitute more clicks (at the moment).

I suppose that it technically will be a big week for them compared to the rest of the transfer window , but hot damn it would be hilarious to break our transfer record again on Lo Celso. You just know their coping mechanism would be 'well, you're spending the Eriksen money': meaning if he also signed a new contract it may break their minds.

Give us a spell.

Nah, I prefer it Spurs are downplayed all the time. What happens is clear for everybody to see anyway.

Madrid report that he's suffered knee ligament damage, so that's his season done.

I know they play in different positions but I'd piss myself if this means they keep Ceballos and not loan him out.

EDIT: or of course mean they go after Eriksen???

Madrid report that he's suffered knee ligament damage, so that's his season done.

I know they play in different positions but I'd piss myself if this means they keep Ceballos and not loan him out.

EDIT: or of course mean they go after Eriksen???

https://talksport.com/football/5458...news-live-gossip-tierney-ceballos-zaha-emery/

Worrying, isn't it?

...and just to add to the sad news:
"Woolwich have been given a major injury scare after Ainsley Maitland-Niles suffered an injury in the warm-up to their prestige clash with Real Madrid.
Maitland-Niles has been pencilled in to start the season as first-choice right-back with Hector Bellerin sidelined.
But he pulled up with a calf problem as he went through the exercise session before the overnight friendly defeat against Real in Washington."

Hope he gets well soon.

:troll:

Back
Top Bottom