Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have never forgiven them for letting Woolwich win the league by letting them beat them by 2-0 in the 1990s, can't stand the arrogance, they got lucky last year when Suarez made a very ordinary team over achieve for one season. Also, the attention that Gerrad has received this season has been so over the top, I feel embarrassed for him, especailly how the results for those big games panned out. Don't like Rodgers, another average manager who believes his own (biased) press.

This is so epically true I thought it deserved to be quoted.

Apparently some bloke called Lampard (?) played his last premiership game too.

I heard it briefly mention on the radio. Of course I called up to have a go at them for taking 20 seconds to talk about another player when they could have told us what Gerrards favourite cheese was or something .... Utter disgrace
to be fair, couldn't care less about either!!

11164615_845524145484482_4382536120333000731_n.jpg

What goes round, comes around!!

Lost semi final of FA Cup to Aston Villa, when the final is due to be played on Steven Gerrards birthday.
Lost Steven Gerrards last home game to Palace, when some fans had paid £1300 a ticket.
Thrashed 6-1 by Stoke in Steven Gerrards final game ever.
Carlsberg don't do farewells,

but if they did, they wouldn't do Steven Gerrards
Is there any way that Spursy can be replaced by Scousy?

As an American fan, I personally hate LOLerpool more than woolwich.. While I despise both, there are so many "die hard" Reds fans in the States that are completely cunts that suck off Gerard after scoring one of three penalties they're awarded each match. It's sickening. On top of that Rodgers is a complete cunt. However I'm sure that if I lived in North London Id feel the same about gooners and their odd love affair with Wilshere

Back
Top Bottom