Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Long may it continue. I think last season has brought out so many smug and deluded comments from Liverpool fans that I'm hating them more than anyone at the moment. "We are buying quality, unlike you lot" well how's that working out you utter cunts :cunt:

haha I commented to a scouser the other day, "bet you're glad we got our own scouts now, look at the shit we let you have" silence......

Last edited:
It's been deleted now, but LFC official tweeted a happy Rosh Hashana and the replies were fucking disgusting. Loads of anti-semitic drivel.
Football and religion should stay the fuck apart

This whole PC bullshit of trying not to offend anyone is ridiculous, imv

Last edited:
Liverpool don't look as dangerous minus SAS, the intensity is still there but the cutting edge has been blunted.

I guess everyone knew it, but Lallana for Suarez is a massive trade down in quality.

Yeh although I suppose balotelli was more suarezs replacement. Liverpool have copied us and tried to strengthen the whole team in acceptance that no one can replace Suarez.

Back
Top Bottom