Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All this talk of the Barcelona ‘goal’ and replay request has reminded me that Liverpool are still on course to be “robbed of the title” by a certain VAR call…
:porrosmile::sonpoint:
If it means they go all out to win the league ahead of you know who, if only to 'right the wrongs' of that game, and gain Justice for the 97th minute, or whatever it was...
then I'm all for it!!

Can see Klopp staying another season tbh.

Management pool is shallow this summer unless they want to try to poach a big fish.
Nah, he's gone.

I think he is a member of the self preservation society, and to be honest, aside from the rigours of being a elite level sports coach, being a father figure to thousands of weirdos on Merseyside for the last x amount of years would be exhausting

Nah, he's gone.

I think he is a member of the self preservation society, and to be honest, aside from the rigours of being a elite level sports coach, being a father figure to thousands of weirdos on Merseyside for the last x amount of years would be exhausting
Tbf most of me thinks this but, if they struggle to find someone they think is suitable, I wouldn't put it past them to ask him for another season.

Tbf most of me thinks this but, if they struggle to find someone they think is suitable, I wouldn't put it past them to ask him for another season.

Stevie G your time has come.

If he’s shit. So what. If he’s not shit what a testily for them.

Any other ex players managing at the moment? This appointment statistically speaking is going to fail anyway.

They might, but, for want of a better analogy, it's like being in love with your girlfriend but not actually fancying her.

You have her in mind all the time, but the eyes wonder, and things she does exhaust you and you cant be arsed to put all your energy and gusto in to it.

They might have one in mind for a season that is close the club already or on the coaching team.

I dunno, i also don't really care all that much. It's just nice to see that guy leave the league, detestable at best, cancerous polyp on the anus of life at worst.

Massive gamble I think.

He's done well at Bournemouth and Wolves but a move like this could be career suicide having to follow Klopp.
That’s true, we saw what happened to Emery and Moyes.

Tbf they both recovered eventually but it took a few years.

When we were after slot it was Arnie who!?

Be funny to see the crazy hype machine kick in for slott by the British press and media in a couple months lauding him as coaching savant.
A dude who has worse credentials than Ange by far .

Last edited:
Massive gamble I think.

He's done well at Bournemouth and Wolves but a move like this could be career suicide having to follow Klopp.

More or less of a gamble than a manager that has won things in the A League, J League, and SPL?

Asking for a friend Deuterz Deuterz Shadydan Shadydan nicoclaesen BernardMatthews BernardMatthews

Ps: This one is a piss take and I'm not looking to rehash that debate in another thread.

Anyway we all know O'Neill would piss the J League and A league with any team because he's a manager from the highest level in the world. It would be easy for him.

Back
Top Bottom