Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trying to think if there is anyone they are selling that we would want....

Nope

I think he's a proper donkey and he would piss me off endlessly but Ange would probably find use for Nunez, what he is good at suits the way he wants to play very well .. its just the donkeyitis that he has which would be a huuuuge issue.

Trying to think if there is anyone they are selling that we would want....

Nope
Do you know why this is a lovely story......

Because if this has merit, and the players see it, what's the incentive for a :Jota Nunez Diaz to fly into a 50/50 Brexit tackle with Romero and risk injury, when you might be on the clubs shit list? Good, let them all start thinking right I'm playing Hollywood football, stupid shots and me first touches, but risking zero.

Is he available though?

I don't see why not. He was available in the summer until he decided he wanted to see through a CL campaign with Feyenoord.

If Liverpool came calling for him, he'd jump at the chance I reckon.

Though I think perhaps one thing scaring people off is having to follow up Klopp.

I don't see why not. He was available in the summer until he decided he wanted to see through a CL campaign with Feyenoord.

If Liverpool came calling for him, he'd jump at the chance I reckon.

Though I think perhaps one thing scaring people off is having to follow up Klopp.

From Feyenoord to Liverpool is a massive jump but then again so it Sporting to Liverpool.

The Xabi think has really fucked them lol

Back
Top Bottom