Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think it's mad the way everyone is talking as if Alonso is nailed on to join them in the summer. Massive segment on MNF not only discussing how he'll have them playing, but also what players he'd bring with him.

Really want him to reject them and lead Leverkusen in the Champions League. The salty tears will be epic!

Think it's mad the way everyone is talking as if Alonso is nailed on to join them in the summer. Massive segment on MNF not only discussing how he'll have them playing, but also what players he'd bring with him.

Really want him to reject them and lead Leverkusen in the Champions League. The salty tears will be epic!
Sadly you can see it (and Madrid) being high up on his dream appointments.

I heard a rumour the other day that the plan is he stays at leverkusen until Ancelotti’s contract ends and then he goes to Madrid. That would seem as likely as him going to Liverpool. Or knowing Bayern and German football he’ll just go there. I doubt it’s as nailed on as the British press like to think it is. Personally I think they should go for Emery. He suits them better.

M0m8np8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom