Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ange will be linked (by lazy journos and pundits) but Alonso makes much more sense.

Big leap though from Leverkusen to Liverpool, but perhaps they'll go for someone else.

Anything that weakens a rival is fine by me and Klopp is the biggest reason for their recent success. Could see Salah leave in the summer now.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

God I'm absolutely terrified about this, I don't THINK Ange will go. I believe he'll feel what he's built, but fuck me I'm not ready for the months of rumours. Boyhood Liverpool fan and all that. Stay away, just stay away.

God I'm absolutely terrified about this, I don't THINK Ange will go. I believe he'll feel what he's built, but fuck me I'm not ready for the months of rumours. Boyhood Liverpool fan and all that. Stay away, just stay away.
Nah. The ground is shifting. Revenue rising, young, superb team taking shape, best stadium and facilities in the UK, fair play rules, the old guard leaving elsewhere. Our time is coming and Ange revels in changing the narrative about a team.

Can’t see him doing that. He has succeeded in every role he has had, if he left end of season he will have failed with us. First failure of his career.

A cunt, but what a brilliant manager. Will be weird watching Liverpool without him. In a weird way, I will kind of miss hating him and his interviews.

If anyone wants to enjoy some scouse tears!
"Don't blame him at all. He's had limited funding from FSG during his time here, he's been fucked over by PGMOL so many times it's laughable, all while trying to win against a team accused of cheating who still haven't been punished. Not to mention this country is going down the fucking shit pan. Wish him the absolute best, the best manager we'll ever see in our lifetimes."

Lol

Back
Top Bottom