Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool supporters being upset about Everton's new stadium is one thing, but wtf has Spurs' new stadium got to do with them?

Just like the American goons on Tumblr who go 'lol yass slay Woolwich lol who are Spurs someone remind me like y'all ain't shit tbh??? Wenger out Bellerin's hair is just OMG'.

They've probably never heard of Tony Adams.

Them foreign fans from Africa going on
Remember when Gerrard got sent off after 38 seconds?

In my first game it took me 3 whole minutes to get sent off, and I didn't even know the rules :dembelelol:

That kit manufacturer is also horrible by the way. Same as for who they have now, New Balance.

They are going to be even more enamoured with their new tier extension that doesn't get filled becuase Liverpool city council have just announced they will guarantee any loans from funding partners to finance Everton s new stadium.

Ouch...

....Next up... Breaking news... Anfield terrace extension transpires to have been built from lego.

Remember when Gerrard got sent off after 38 seconds?

In my first game it took me 3 whole minutes to get sent off, and I didn't even know the rules :dembelelol:

The scousers all cheering his stamp and feeling victimised "Stevie G " ( said in a whining, grating scouse accent) was dismissed and Herrra( although he's anothe cunt) only got a yellow.
Gerrard used to get away with murder. Elbowing, studs up late challenges,diving... probably the only time he got what he deserved.
Funny he never got a yellow for the first though.
No stamp and Steve would have inflicted injury with impunity.

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Delusion is grand.

We've got to where we are on a tight budget, so why do they suddenly think we're going to be competitively disadvantaged?

Willing to bet we've already paid for a big lump of the £800m over the last few years, anyway.
Well, they were all kind of looking forward to moving into Stanley Park at one time. Now they have all changed their mind. Wanted their stadium to be like the Emirates some. £400m 10 yr ago was ok for them- £700m would be roughly £520m in 2007- Wanted a single tier end. Had a skywalk. We're loving it. A few even praised thier then owners
Planning Application
New stadium plans

A year later they were more a few more sceptics, another year the groundshare with Everton G&H were cunts and rather we stay at Anfield as the were more John Thomas's .
Only a very small amount talked about staying at Anfield before it sunk in it was all bullshit.

Apparently a wreath to be laid at next game at Anfield to remember those who almost died in the gas explosion

Ian Rush told press he was worried as had not been out on the pitch before a game "for a few weeks now"

Liverpool's Adam Lallana ruled out for four weeks with thigh injury sustained while playing for England

Lallana was missing from Liverpool training at Melwood on Tuesday morning and will likely miss up to four weeks with a thigh injury

Their official Facebook page just put up "this day three years ago we put three pasr spurs"

:levylol:

87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom