Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll comment on this after our game, but enjoyed Klopp's post match interview. He is an absolute tool and gets away with such bad behaviour. When Poch showed 'passion' after that Burnley game, he was banned for a few games, IIRC.

I'll comment on this after our game, but enjoyed Klopp's post match interview. He is an absolute tool and gets away with such bad behaviour. When Poch showed 'passion' after that Burnley game, he was banned for a few games, IIRC.
He confronted Mike Dean on the pitch. It wasn't as bad as some of what Klippidy does, mind.

Its quite an old school looking result this one isn't it? The first since the Cloughie era I shouldn't wonder. I just love it when Pool lose. I get a warm fuzzy feeling that reminds me of springtime, rainbows, and little lambs dancing in the fields.
Pink elephants and lemonade.........
Candy kisses and a sunny day......

Its quite an old school looking result this one isn't it? The first since the Cloughie era I shouldn't wonder. I just love it when Pool lose. I get a warm fuzzy feeling that reminds me of springtime, rainbows, and little lambs dancing in the fields.
They haven’t won at the city ground in the league since 83 or 83. Proper bogey ground. Could not even beat the shit Forest in the late nineties.

Our next game is Wednesday so it’s like a holiday. I hope a few players will be back. Forest showed fight. It’s the Premier League, they are all good and they all fight. But giving a team six clear-cut chances from set pieces, I’m not sure I should be praising Forest to be honest. They are a great team, Steve is a fantastic manager, but we have to win today. Done. And we didn’t, so credit to Nottingham Forest.

Klopp is a salty bad loser prick of the highest order.

So no bad for Klopp after hid red card for going mental at the 4th official.

No such lucky for Conte after last night tho.

:dembelefingers:

There is nobody at the point we went 2 down today who would have thought we would be 3 points ahead of Liverpool by the time their game finished tonight.

It is just bizarre but wonderful.

Liverpool are where we were 3 or 4 years ago. Transition needed.

Back
Top Bottom