Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2021 league cup champions lets fucking go!

Yup, football is big business and City have essnetially stolen income from a lot of businness. Imagine how much more money we'd have made if all our 5th place finishes were changed to 4th, the league cup we lost to them.

All the big PL clubs have similar claims.
Strip their assets, incl the stadium, and use it to compensate us all.

Blue Moon FC becomes Blue Moon Pub FC.

Even if it takes 2 years to run the club will have a huge cloud over it. Will affect transfers and players wanting to come or stay

I'm reading the blue moon forum like a suspense novel, right now i'm at the part where they're all saying that they can just appeal it and get their lawyers to make it go away.

I can't wait to get to the page on their thread where they find out they cant appeal it.
They cannot appeal to CAS, they will probably appeal to UK courts.

If we win this, then we need to go after the PL leadership and force them to resign. Fuck with us if you wish but there will be consequences.

Who the FUCK does these plastic mancunian jobless fuckboys think they are! Absolute laughing stock gutter rat trash, to a man. They think they have the power. They have nothing. Let's see an end to that ratfink club and their slag fans. Burn them to the ground.

Not starting KDB is very strange. He must have fallen out with him too. Bizarre he hasn’t been starting him.

The only way they win the league is if the scum absolutely fall apart because city don’t have any fight in them to win it. If everyone is hanging their hat on that they turn the scum over in both those games against them then they are going to be pissed off.
city would win it if he started their best 11 every game but hes not going to do that. its all come apart. now the 'news' that they have been breaking the rules since 2009 or something....shock!

Will a retrospective 20/21 League Cup winners medal convince HK to sign a new contract?

it would get the donkey off his back about not winning anything, but it's a poor way to win a trophy.

But anyway most analysts say the most extreme punishment the prem would ever apply is a points deduction and fine in the current season when they are actually fully found guilty, so maybe next year. no retrospective action.

be extra funny if they won the league off Woolwich now with it out there that they are cheating :contelol:

Did I read somewhere that they can't appeal this?

If so they are absolutely fucked, they have broken over 100 rules, absolutely no way they are getting away with this.

Quite annoying that the start seems to be aligning or Woolwich as well but it is what is is. 🤷‍♀️

But this is something we've all been asking for, they've been getting away with so much shit that EVERYONE has known about but I always despaired at the fact that no-one could essentially do anything about it and the media seemingly turned a blind eye to it but at least there's some hope that the authorities are actually acting on clubs that cheat they system.

I'm reading the blue moon forum like a suspense novel, right now i'm at the part where they're all saying that they can just appeal it and get their lawyers to make it go away.

I can't wait to get to the page on their thread where they find out they cant appeal it.

share the good stuff!!

it would get the donkey off his back about not winning anything, but it's a poor way to win a trophy.

But anyway most analysts say the most extreme punishment the prem would ever apply is a points deduction and fine in the current season when they are actually fully found guilty, so maybe next year. no retrospective action.

be extra funny if they won the league off Woolwich now with it out there that they are cheating :contelol:
I can't see how they'll just be given a points deduction if even a majority of all of these charges stick.

It's in the interest of the league to stop these sorts of breaches of the rules. Just giving them a points deduction will do nothing. They'll have to kick them out for this to really stick.

I think they might be resigned to it.

Perhaps that’s the reason for this season’s lethargy. Manager and players know what’s coming.

Cheeky bid for Haaland?
Whilst watching yesterday I said to myself that we should make a move for Haaland, given what he's paid at City I think it would be impossible, but he would be a genuinely better fit with us than at City. He's entire career today he's played counterattacking football, running off the shoulders of defenders and in behind defenders, he simply doesn't do this at City, the pass never comes. If they looked up yesterday he had made those runs too but they didn't look to get it to him.

Back
Top Bottom