Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you all haven't already done so, I'd advise you to read the Der Spiegel articles on how dodgy Man City's finances re:

As some have said, I see this less about punishing City and more about reigning in Chavs and Newcastle.

The punishment has to be a deterrent to those and any other sportwashers thinking of entering the league.

Relegate them. Transfer ban. European ban. Sorted.

True. But whatever punishment they get can't be retrospective, besides cancelling any trophies they won.
I don't expect any punishment before the end of this season, because this action by the PL will take time, plus Man City are bound to appeal.
I may have this wrong but they can't appeal a charge. They can defend a charge.

This "case" has been going on for YEARS, City's lawyers for which there are in excess of 20 dedicated to the case have stalled, and stalled to "this point". "This point" has now finally arrived at them being charged. It will now be heard in Court and will now be defended by them in Court.

They will no doubt continue to chuck every lawyer in the land at this, make the court case drag on for years if necessary and then appeal a decision if they lose it just as they did vs UEFA 4yrs ago!!!

The Der Speigel email leaks that kicked all of this off also had an email showing that their strategy is to tie this up in legal for years and years and years.

Makes beating them yesterday and their winless & goal less streak at the new stadium even sweeter.

They are a scummy club who would be nowhere near the position they have been in for the last 10 years ago without their financial doping and rule breaking.

Probably wont happen but would love to see them stripped of their titles and relegated.

Steven Gerrard Celebration GIF by BT Sport

Gerrard when he gets his PL medal in the post in 3 years

Fuck that they have systematically cheated for years. Don't care who it helps they should be relegated as a warning to others. Man city took walker of us cause they could.if they had not cooked the books they wouldn't be able too. Fuck that shit .tottenham place historically and sportingly earned has been downgraded by these cheats. Relegate the cunts.
Yup, they've harmed us in so many ways. Denied us top 4 several times. Denied us transfers like Ruben Dias cos they could pay £70m for him and we couldn't.

Will be very interesting to see how this is dealt with. Looks like they’ve basically been caught doing it all.

If it’s a slap in the wrists and a year long transfer ban then it means nothing. But if they genuinely do see a huge point deduction or, even better, relegation, then it might provide the catalyst.

Back
Top Bottom