Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What has happened to the man city away fan base . By far the quietest fans to visit the lane this season. They use to be one of the better away fans. Loud raucous sarcastically funny.. now they are quite as door mice. One peel of blue moon is what u barely heard.
Because it's not fun visiting no points lane 😂

"Kyle Walker’s five defeats in Tottenham as a City player are the same number he suffered in his final three and a half years as a Tottenham player."

From Football365.

That can't be right can it?

What has happened to the man city away fan base . By far the quietest fans to visit the lane this season. They use to be one of the better away fans. Loud raucous sarcastically funny.. now they are quite as door mice. One peel of blue moon is what u barely heard.
They were godawful last season too, and that was the first match of the season after a year and a half with no crowds at football.

I think the loud sarcastically funny self deprecating nature of City are from days long gone, they're just another bunch of self-entitled spoilt prima donnas now. If every game isn't a routine victory on the way to another title then they don't want to know.

defo falling apart there. letting cancelo go is madness. city defo coming down from their peak now. hopefully he falls out with KDB next

Not starting KDB is very strange. He must have fallen out with him too. Bizarre he hasn’t been starting him.

The only way they win the league is if the scum absolutely fall apart because city don’t have any fight in them to win it. If everyone is hanging their hat on that they turn the scum over in both those games against them then they are going to be pissed off.

"Kyle Walker’s five defeats in Tottenham as a City player are the same number he suffered in his final three and a half years as a Tottenham player."

From Football365.

We went undefeated at the last season at the Lane, and the season before that I think we only lost 2 times at home. Definitely true.

From Football365.

Seems very likely, he was playing when the Poch team was really flying and the old Lane was an absolute fortress. Once things weren't going quite so well he was benched for Trippier.

I do think there is something up at City. Pep desperately wanted Kane but the club the richest on earth at the time would only do £100m when his price was at least £150m so the club wasn’t serious.

They then got him Haaland a player that Pep was rumoured not to want as he didn’t fit the style.

Pep himself seems uninterested, I get the feeling while they haven’t collapsed like Liverpool it’s coming to an end.

This case has taken fucking years to even get this far as City have tied this up in the courts with well over 20 lawyers pulling every delaying tactic they have.

I think City have known this might be coming as their spending has by their standards, especially the sale of players recently, reflect it.

Unfortunately, it probably hands the title to the goons as City, who don't look anything like themselves this season. I'm mainly referring to the fact that City still has to play Woolwich twice this season, and whilst Woolwich could well being to plateau with their own performance, positive energy vs negative energy is powerful when it comes to shifting momentums.

Anyone cleverer than me (join an orderly que) actually knows what this all means in layman terms.
Don't know but it is 9 years of not just breaking FFP, it is 9 years of fraud. The fact they can lay the charges now means that the fraud case has not proceeded in the Courts.

My personal opinion is that FFP needs some teeth and the only answer is what they did to Tour De France winners found on Drugs is to vacate their titles and relegate them or give them enough of a points deduction to relegate them.

Back
Top Bottom