Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

St Pep has spoken. Racism is everywhere. Yes St Pep. True. Have a look at the regime of your Boss for ample evidence of It, and look in the mirror for evidence of gross hypocrisy and stupidity in equal measure.

You sir are a cad.

Fernandinho now out injured too. So thats:

Kevin de Bruyne
Danilo
David Silva
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Aguero
Mendy
Claudio Bravo
Mangala

all out injured. Which leaves them with just 15 senior players. I would say boo-hoo but I can't help but feel Liverpool are getting some almighty fucking luck.

Fernandinho now out injured too. So thats:

Kevin de Bruyne
Danilo
David Silva
Fernandinho
Zinchenko
Aguero
Mendy
Claudio Bravo
Mangala

all out injured. Which leaves them with just 15 senior players. I would say boo-hoo but I can't help but feel Liverpool are getting some almighty fucking luck.

15 amazing players, they still should be winning the league. Admitted De Bruyne injury makes them more beatable on any given single game.

St Pep has spoken. Racism is everywhere. Yes St Pep. True. Have a look at the regime of your Boss for ample evidence of It, and look in the mirror for evidence of gross hypocrisy and stupidity in equal measure.

You sir are a cad.

He would never criticise the hand that feeds him. I do find it funny though with his Catalan freedom cause, his anti racism stance and yet he has to defend and protect the biggest bunch of nasty fuckers around.

It’s like Trump giving a speech about the virtues of humility. Personally I think Pep has principles, they just can be bought and sold though.

15 amazing players, they still should be winning the league. Admitted De Bruyne injury makes them more beatable on any given single game.

Agreed.

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Laporte - Delph
Bernardo - Gundogan - Foden
Sterling - Jesus - Sane
Is likely to be their team though going into the next few weeks. Everton COULD get something from that to be honest.

The point of an insult is to be insulting, to get a reaction to ruin someone's day and hopefully to upset them and negatively influence their performance. I have seen a couple of young men lose their shit over racial insults, it cost one of my friends his job. It was a decent job and the person using the insult knew this and wanted him gone so he could try and get his relative hired. I often wonder how many people use these insults because of the guaranteed reaction. Do you really think the likes of Terry and Suarez are so racist they can't contain their vitriol for 90 minutes or are they taking a calculated risk to throw an opponent off his game and maybe even create a situation like the Zidane headbutt?

The massive reaction you get from such a simple word is only going to encourage this sort of thing.

Has anyone found anything that suggests Tosin Adarabioyo brought his mansion as a family home like Foden supposedly did because that is a logical explanation for the different reactions in the media? The only person who mentioned Tosin Adarabioyo's mother is Sterling and his wording seems vague and convenient.
Rightly so, not really a decent job if someone has to put up with racial insults and the boss doesn't take any action towards the perpetrator.

Rightly so, not really a decent job if someone has to put up with racial insults and the boss doesn't take any action towards the perpetrator.
Getting pretty far of topic but this was a construction apprenticeship not fun or comfortable but good money (if you put the time in) with no student debt and the freedom of being your own boss if you want it. You have to be thick skinned though based on where I have worked if everyone who said something racist, sexist or homophobic was fired, most sites would be empty and everything would be farther behind schedule than the new stadium.

I heard my mate tell someone the story of how he punched this guy and lost his job because the guy racially insulted him when we started on a new site. Less than a minute later he is mocking an Indian chap and doing Apu impressions to the guys face, like he failed to see the parallel.

Getting pretty far of topic but this was a construction apprenticeship not fun or comfortable but good money (if you put the time in) with no student debt and the freedom of being your own boss if you want it. You have to be thick skinned though based on where I have worked if everyone who said something racist, sexist or homophobic was fired, most sites would be empty and everything would be farther behind schedule than the new stadium.

I heard my mate tell someone the story of how he punched this guy and lost his job because the guy racially insulted him when we started on a new site. Less than a minute later he is mocking an Indian chap and doing Apu impressions to the guys face, like he failed to see the parallel.
That guy is rather dumb, but I think it's high time that building sites were brought into line with other industries. I know they are looking to bring more women into the industry so they have to change if they want to do that.

That guy is rather dumb, but I think it's high time that building sites were brought into line with other industries. I know they are looking to bring more women into the industry so they have to change if they want to do that.
There many different kinds of dumb and there are a range of well comparatively well paying jobs ( meaning you can generally earn more than someone who works in say retail, admin or teaching at least in my home country) like construction, road works, drain-laying, mining, confined spaces, offshore oil etc. However you have to be willing to tolerate heat, cold, rain, pain, sun burn, discomfort, dust, danger, early starts, heavy lifting, human waste and other unpleasantness.

You have to be comfortable working with the ever present risk of death or serious injury. You may also find yourself on a site with only one disgusting port-a-loo or no bathroom at all and until you have worked on one of these sites you can't really understand how important that is.

In my experience the majority of people who are willing to tolerate these conditions for any meaningful length of time are generally rough around the edges (and male). I am taking a night course to get out of these conditions. I'll take less money if it means air conditioning and indoor plumbing.

There are currently plenty of safety rules that are minimized, ignored, dodged or fudged. I worked for a roofer for a couple of months and I only learned what a safety harness looked like on the day of an inspection. They could try to bring in rules around harassment and such, like they have in offices but I'd bet a large sum of money any company that tried to actually enforce these rules would have to fire all their employees, price themselves out of the market and never finish a project on time.

Last edited:
There many different kinds of dumb and there are a range of well comparatively well paying jobs ( meaning you can generally earn more than someone who works in say retail, admin or teaching at least in my home country) like construction, road works, drain-laying, mining, confined spaces, offshore oil etc. However you have to be willing to tolerate heat, cold, rain, pain, sun burn, discomfort, dust, danger, early starts, heavy lifting, human waste and other unpleasantness.

You have to be comfortable working with the ever present risk of death or serious injury. You may also find yourself on a site with only one disgusting port-a-loo or no bathroom at all and until you have worked on one of these sites you can't really understand how important that is.

In my experience the majority of people who are willing to tolerate these conditions for any meaningful length of time are generally rough around the edges (and male). I am taking a night course to get out of these conditions. I'll take less money if it means air conditioning and indoor plumbing.

There are currently plenty of safety rules that are minimized, ignored, dodged or fudged. I worked for a roofer for a couple of months and I only learned what a safety harness looked like on the day of an inspection. They could try to bring in rules around harassment and such, like they have in offices but I'd bet a large some of money any company that tried to actually enforce these rules would have to fire all their employees, price themselves out of the market and never finish a project on time.
I absolutely agree with you, CSCS cards are a joke, the site managers always seem to be mates with the health and safety inspectors, thus always know when they will turn up.

I think the workers deserve better but like you say many are prepared to put up with the conditions and racism, it's an employers market at the moment. I think we need unions back to give some balance back and to help the workplaces to be fairer.

Is it just me.......
prince-harry-transformation-20-1521148525.jpg

Back
Top Bottom