Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rodri having a big bitch session about the way Real played, I see.

Has he ever lost a match when he’s not acted like a big cry baby afterwards? Expects every opponent to just play the way he wants. Massive girl.

Rodri having a big bitch session about the way Real played, I see.

Has he ever lost a match when he’s not acted like a big cry baby afterwards? Expects every opponent to just play the way he wants. Massive girl.
I never realized City players were actually capable of talking or having a personality. Seriously, I’ve never seen an interview from any City player I can remember. The last one with any sort of uniqueness was Yaya Toure, after that they just seem completely robotic. Even Grealish haven’t heard from him in ages.

I never realized City players were actually capable of talking or having a personality. Seriously, I’ve never seen an interview from any City player I can remember. The last one with any sort of uniqueness was Yaya Toure, after that they just seem completely robotic. Even Grealish haven’t heard from him in ages.
Don’t think you are missing much. I started to watch their Netflix documentary and found every one of the players to be unbelievably bland. Seem nice enough, but fuck being stuck in a lift with any of them.

He’s a very good player, granted. But the hissy fits when he loses I could do without. There’s no fire to him being a bad loser either, like Alex Ferguson or Roy Keane, just a sad sack attitude.
It’s not a good look I grant you, but when someone stuffs a mic under your nose that soon after a loss in that manner, you probably get an unfiltered response.

I watched the Netflix documentary and you could see how competitive he was just playing table tennis with his team mates!

We could do with a couple of winners with that attitude in our squad.

Thought at the time it was nuts. They needed a Mahrez replacement and Palmer was outstanding in the few games he had for them. City fan I know (yes they do exist!) said in the youth system he was considered as good as Foden. I was shocked they sold him. Chelsea could have their own Bale/Kane type long term, considering how much Chelsea have fucked up it is really annoying they have this absolute gem of a player.

IMO he is way more talented than Saka. If you consider Saka ahead it’s purely experience at this point, Palmer can do a bit of everything. Yeh fucking annoying Chavs have him.

Thought at the time it was nuts. They needed a Mahrez replacement and Palmer was outstanding in the few games he had for them. City fan I know (yes they do exist!) said in the youth system he was considered as good as Foden. I was shocked they sold him. Chelsea could have their own Bale/Kane type long term, considering how much Chelsea have fucked up it is really annoying they have this absolute gem of a player.

I said in the summer he'd have been a brilliant signing if City were looking to sell.

He's one of the best players I've seen at youth level. Just a baffling decision.

Last week there were images of their backroom staff also in this clobber, some of whom were well into their 50's!!!!

:pochshock2:
😂

The bit that made me laugh was Grealish looking like he had been dragged backward though a hedge, or more likely doing the 10am Sunday morning walk of shame after waking up from a stupor next to a right munter! 🤣

Real Madrid fans were/are shit. A few years ago they were so shit they had to create a group that is now behind the goal. They had to bring in megaphones to get them to sign, they had to hand out free shirts to wear. They were basically The Wooolich of Spain, an arrogant fanbase sipping Red Wine with their F&M Hampers with frois gras and carrot batons.

But he's not wrong about what he says about City.

Back
Top Bottom