Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I never was confident in the charges being enforced, more due to the fact the ones from Europe got chucked out even though UEFA knew they were true or would not have pressed. Also, as much as Simon Jordan is a cunt, and gets everything wrong, he may have called this one right early doors when discussing their owners and lawyers months ago with regards to running rings around everybody for years instead of trying to abide by the rules, fairly.

It's most disappointing that everybody keeps changing the goalposts for Man City and nobody else. It's more than unfortunate, stinks of corruption, and the worst part is all of the innocent teams, and guilty teams who are honest, suffer.

I don't care what your corrupt court says. I'm still always going to say 115 and never recognise them as legitimate. You can't even get to 115 charges without even more of them, not charged, also being true. These deep state scum never even admit to doing anything wrong because they are all cowardly tyrannical hypocrite billionaires in power.

They bribe officials and have got no shame. They have no intention of playing fair in the slightest. Amazing what you can do with £2 billion breaking every rule...

I never was confident in the charges being enforced, more due to the fact the ones from Europe got chucked out even though UEFA knew they were true or would not have pressed. Also, as much as Simon Jordan is a cunt, and gets everything wrong, he may have called this one right early doors when discussing their owners and lawyers months ago with regards to running rings around everybody for years instead of trying to abide by the rules, fairly.

It's most disappointing that everybody keeps changing the goalposts for Man City and nobody else. It's more than unfortunate, stinks of corruption, and the worst part is all of the innocent teams, and guilty teams who are honest, suffer.

I don't care what your corrupt court says. I'm still always going to say 115 and never recognise them as legitimate. You can't even get to 115 charges without even more of them, not charged, also being true. These deep state scum never even admit to doing anything wrong because they are all cowardly tyrannical hypocrite billionaires in power.

They bribe officials and have got no shame. They have no intention of playing fair in the slightest. Amazing what you can do with £2 billion breaking every rule...
I seriously think the FA must be thick. If this was for example the inland Revenue the would focus on nailing you to the absolute wall on ten specimen charges. Then when you start feeling your balls in the vice they would offer them the chance to deal on say the others with cooperation going towards mitigation.

I seriously think the FA must be thick. If this was for example the inland Revenue the would focus on nailing you to the absolute wall on ten specimen charges. Then when you start feeling your balls in the vice they would offer them the chance to deal on say the others with cooperation going towards mitigation.
The FA have fucked it because they have punished Everton the most who co-operated the most. I don't understand why they don't just nail City with some charges sooner, serve worse punishment, and deal with the consequences of City's appeals later.

That said, in a vacuum, without Forest or Everton, I don't actually blame the FA for taking so much time and being so vague and having little concrete evidence or even worse legal representation. The reason is City are the bigger cunts in this situation and it is hard to challenge them. Moreover, it is how 90% of everyday victims of everyday crimes suffer in the UK, so I actually weirdly understand the FA's position as the underdog against a weirdly bigger state with even more toxic narcissists.

See tribalism...the players who play for City aren't the ones who cheated mate, you do know that right?

When we are playing every 3 days next season come the end of the season I want to see the same energy from you when our players are dropping like flies and dead on their feet.

There are the odd occasions when the fixtures could be tweaked to be slightly more accommodating, but the big clubs are paid handsomely for the way the EPL/TV co's try to maximise their brand value.

City playing the victim can fuck off.

Last edited:
If players and managers don’t like the TV companies dictating fixtures, get your chairman to decline to sign the contract.

And go back to being paid about 60k a year, rather than the fat end of 200k a week.

Back
Top Bottom