Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sudden cardiac arrest? That’s what it seems like, at least.
My friend's brother died of this aged 23... there are no signs, no warning, no previous medical history... it can just HAPPEN.

Hopefully, Christian pulls through... the fact he was sitting up and is now stabilised is encouraging news.

Regardless of who he plays for now, he'll always be one of our own...

My friend's brother died of this aged 23... there are no signs, no warning, no previous medical history... it can just HAPPEN.

Hopefully, Christian pulls through... the fact he was sitting up and is now stabilised is encouraging news.

Regardless of who he plays for now, he'll always be one of our own...
That’s terrible. It’s insane that it can happen to fit, professional athletes.

It sounds like he will. They got in quick to administer CPR and a defibrillator. Hopefully it’s a quick recovery and he’s able to continue playing if he wants.

Agreed. I still have his jersey.

Thank fuck it looks like good news!!

I was out without my glasses when I got the text and I thought it said " Eriksen going to QPR"
It actually said "Eriksen getting CPR"!!

Apparently they are going to finish the match tonight. I don't know how. I'm completely shaken up and fucked here just watching it on TV, surely it's much worse for those players there.

Back
Top Bottom