Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think his Career is probably over now. No coming back from this unfortunately, but who gives a fuck. The main thing is Christian is stable, his family are ok and he will pull through thank god. Wish you a speedy recovery yido!!!

I had the match on, barely paying attention to it and then I just hear the commentator's tone change as he collapsed. It was so fucking horrific to watch him face down like that. And then his teammates and his wife crying.

It's so fucking easy to be here one second and then gone the next, just like that. I don't appreciate my health and the time I have anywhere near enough. He is a healthy fit athlete and he can suddenly be fighting for his life like that, it can happen to any of us. There is so much in life that I take so seriously and don't let myself enjoy things, and for what.

Eriksen-sen-sen, he's our Number 23
Eriksen-sen-sen, he's a Yid like you and me,
To the left, to the right
he's our midfield dynamite,
he played in Lilywhite
and we hope that he's alright!

COME ON CHRIS!

It’s so unfair. I know he’s earned a very decent crust from his career and all that. But he’s trained, lived clean and is a peak athlete.
I’ve abused my body and mind since I was 14-15 & aside from the odd middle aged issue, have been very lucky.
We all hang on this planet by a bloody narrow thread.
The news is promising but that poor lad, his poor wife and child. Horrific.

Back
Top Bottom