Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll make some sprints and kick the ball into the first man for a 70k+ a week. At least I would do it with some passion. Just let me trot out their for one week. You won’t really notice and I will be able to pay off a large chunk of my student debt.

He put in a shift today, just way out of position: doesn’t have the pace or overt passion of Son who was doing the same on the left, but he was always tracking back (just not very well ‘cos he can’t do it).

corners and free kicks - yeh, how bad must everyone else be at those?!

He put in a shift today, just way out of position: doesn’t have the pace or overt passion of Son who was doing the same on the left, but he was always tracking back (just not very well ‘cos he can’t do it).

corners and free kicks - yeh, how bad must everyone else be at those?!

Put in a shift?

88 minutes played

1 shot off target

36 touches

16 accurate passes

1 accurate cross

1 accurate long ball

15 times lost possession .

Would be interesting to see how much ground he covered as well because he was walking for most of the game so I am willing to bet, fuck all.

Put in a shift?

88 minutes played

1 shot off target

36 touches

16 accurate passes

1 accurate cross

1 accurate long ball

15 times lost possession .

Would be interesting to see how much ground he covered as well because he was walking for most of the game so I am willing to bet, fuck all.
He was running...he seemed to be chasing back quite a bit but not as we would expect him to. But, yep, without the stats you don’t know, but probably similar to Son and Sissoko, I would guess (but may be talking out of my @rse!) as they were all similarly involved in tracking and transition.

Is this really true though? One of my enduring memories of Eriksen is an amazing goal from a free kick...
Scoring a few free kicks in a 6/7 year stint at the club doesn’t give you a free pass. For every free kick he has scored, I can give you 5 corners where he has failed to beat the first defender.

He is incredibly overrated. On his day, he’s a world class midfielder. Unfortunately, his day is 3/4 times a season. The rest of the time he is shite.

Anyone that says otherwise is delusional.

This guy is so shit at the moment that he would look more at home in a sunday league team. God awful passing attempts. He really needs to not be allowed to ruin more games for us. Better to play a youngster.

Bad egg and bad player. Get rid asap.

I’ve been one of his biggest admirers over the years, but he’s now pissing his career away (and our season) over some perceived slight or injustice.

Poch needs his head examining for persisting with him.

I’ve been one of his biggest admirers over the years, but he’s now pissing his career away (and our season) over some perceived slight or injustice.

Poch needs his head examined for persisting with him.

I just don’t get it..If he wants a move to move to Real Madrid then surely playing like Joey Barton is not the way to go?
He needs to take a long look at himself and remember how much faith we as a club have put in him..

Well yes, I’m agreeing he should never see the shirt again, but I’m saying he was a pretty good player at the time. People seem to make revisionist assessments of players, fair enough.

He is shit, yet he wasn’t, but one isn’t a total negation of the other.

the biggest thing I took from our recent CL game wasn't finally winning but the fact Poch had dropped the wasters. Most notably CE, I felt it was sending a clear sign and the team seemed to respond.

Was hoping that was the last we had seen of him. Was a passenger again today, like paying with ten men. I just don't get it, anyone with an ounce of passion and commitment would have put in more of a performance than him. Should have been subbed within 20mins, the very latest at half-time. Le Celso comes on and looks energised, direct going forward, similar to Lamella but with more fluidity... This is what worries me the most with Poch. Just sit back and watch the game back man, you'll see he total lack of a shit given

the biggest thing I took from our recent CL game wasn't finally winning but the fact Poch had dropped the wasters. Most notably CE, I felt it was sending a clear sign and the team seemed to respond.

Was hoping that was the last we had seen of him. Was a passenger again today, like paying with ten men. I just don't get it, anyone with an ounce of passion and commitment would have put in more of a performance than him. Should have been subbed within 20mins, the very latest at half-time. Le Celso comes on and looks energised, direct going forward, similar to Lamella but with more fluidity... This is what worries me the most with Poch. Just sit back and watch the game back man, you'll see he total lack of a shit given

Eriksen wasn't dropped for Red Star; he was declared injured.

Got told this morning he got booed off and was getting abuse from our lot when finally subbed off.
Hope it's the last time we see him in a spurs kit

just put the cunt in the reserves and see who comes along in Jan. At the moment, no one is going to want this piece of shit in their team. Every game he plays another few million comes off his value.

He should never play for us again. That said, we will be far worse without a proper Erikson but, this shit Erikson isn't helping. He is gone. No longer think of him as a Spurs player.

Same for Poch. He is gone. Just going through the motions. Who blinks first - him of Levy.

Back
Top Bottom