Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Translated (apologies again Bill Madrid Bill Madrid )

Christian Eriksen sees Inter. The day that is about to end has led to a warning of white smoke for a figure that is close to the € 20 million requested by Tottenham. The Nerazzurri club has increased the offer base to 18 million and the bonuses will make a difference anyway. The Spurs are now about to give up, to the point that Inter has planned Monday as the day of the Danish arrival in Milan, in order to plan medical visits by Tuesday, without excluding an eventual early landing. Eriksen-Inter, here we are ...

Sad though, he was stellar for a period.

He kind of epitomised our club, very, very nearly glorious, yet never quite made that final step.

Times change quickly though, and now we have a kitty!

Goodbye Tuckfexas, Doctordanny1 and a few others who have gone a bit more quiet recently (you know who you are!) Anyway I have warned forzainterforums.com and others that they will soon be getting a whole new load of Danish disciples.
Farvel my Danish friends!

:avbpray:

Adios, Cunt!

Sad that it had to end this way, but we have no space or time for someone who isn't committed.

And yet somehow, 2 managers have kept playing him despite the terrible showings.

Getting shot of The Dane will be like a new signing

It really, really will as it will stop him playing. He's been so bad at times I'd rather have had 10 men. Everton away, 0-1 up, Son gets sent off. If that was Eriksen walking, we'd have easily won that. Drew 1-1 and could have lost.

But it won't and unless Levy is going to go balls-in for a couple of players, this weakens us.

So yes, great to what looks like the end of a saga that has felt like Brexit-length proportions but bo!!ocks if we still see Levy screwing the nuts off prospective sellers .

As above, not playing him ever again will help as much as any new player. He's been THAT bad.

Back
Top Bottom