Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck is he still taking corners? He's been almost impossibly shit at them for years. I just don't get it.
(yes he setup Jan's winner vs Wolves, but stopped clocks and all that)
What's the alternative? All of them are shite taking corners and even if the corner manages to be decent our gutless cowards always come second best in a 50/50 aerial battle (or any 50/50 battle).

What's the alternative? All of them are shite taking corners and even if the corner manages to be decent our gutless cowards always come second best in a 50/50 aerial battle (or any 50/50 battle).
Ignoring your hysterics, Lamela is far better at corners(when he plays), and it's surely worth letting the likes of Sessegnon, Aurier, Lo Celso and even Alderweireld have a go. They can all cross. Davies is decent at corners too. Son's OK too, but it seems a waste having him out there.

From Gazzetta dello sport

From England they insist: there is Inter on pole for Christian Eriksen. According to several British sources - collected by Express and Telegraph -, the Danish midfielder asked Tottenham management to immediately leave the Spurs in January, and would like to join the former United Lukaku and Sanchez in Milan.

From England they insist: there is Inter on pole for Christian Eriksen. According to several British sources - collected by Express and Telegraph -, the Danish midfielder asked Tottenham management to immediately leave the Spurs in January, and would like to join the former United Lukaku and Sanchez in Milan.

Go. But only if we get to buy. Not like the Dembele bollocks last year

Well unless Inter "ask" to BUY him from us, then all concerned can do one.

I don't understand what Christian wants.

Is he after money? Trophies?

Is inter a worthwhile challenge for him? Serie A hasn't been great for a long time now. They buy big name players but it really isn't close to the prem, la liga or even bundesliga.

The Inter stuff will just be agent bollocks, why would he go there, why would they pay that much for a few months of service? My bet is he'll stay til the summer then go on a free. And don't rule out a new contract at Spurs either.

If he doesn't sign a new contract with us, I can deal with him leaving to go abroad even if it's just for a pittance. Worst case is for him to stay and then sign for another Premiership club on a free.

Am I right in thinking that in january it's only foreign clubs that he can sign pre-contract agreements with for the summer?
If a UK team wants him they either have to pay for him.in January or wait until the summer?

Am I right in thinking that in january it's only foreign clubs that he can sign pre-contract agreements with for the summer?
If a UK team wants him they either have to pay for him.in January or wait until the summer?

You are right

Back
Top Bottom