Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are sources not vouching for credibility

Maybe but it seems that Barcelona need to fund the transfer fee partly by a player going the other way to PSG, with the various players all being AMs atm.

If that happens would PSG want Eriksen ?

Big question as well is that PSG dominate French league so playing in it is not that interesting whilst not being s European Great. Totally undermines Eriksens statement about wanting to go to s "bigger club,".

But agreed atm PSG looks a more likely destination than Madrid or Barcelona based on the squads they have.

Maybe but it seems that Barcelona need to fund the transfer fee partly by a player going the other way to PSG, with the various players all being AMs atm.

If that happens would PSG want Eriksen ?

If Rakitic is part of the Neymar deal, strikes me that the club that suddenly have an Eriksen-shaped hole in the squad is Barcelona.

Eriksen doesn't make much sense as a Galactico, but as a tireless and always available versatile creative midfielder who can keep the ball moving toward and among this ridiculous interchangeable forward line they're putting together? And available at a cut-rate price from a desperate Spurs?

Yeah, sure, maybe they can get him on a free in a year, but maybe they can't, and this year matters, and what's 45 million more?

If Rakitic is part of the Neymar deal, strikes me that the club that suddenly have an Eriksen-shaped hole in the squad is Barcelona.

Eriksen doesn't make much sense as a Galactico, but as a tireless and always available versatile creative midfielder who can keep the ball moving toward and among this ridiculous interchangeable forward line they're putting together? And available at a cut-rate price from a desperate Spurs?

Yeah, sure, maybe they can get him on a free in a year, but maybe they can't, and this year matters, and what's 45 million more?

I think if they had 45m more, Neymar would be there’s already. Im imagining they’ll sign him in January for the summer

3 Possible scenarios;

1. Leaves by Monday. The club gets £50m or so, Levy happiest not so Poch.

2. Spends the season at Spurs, leave for free next June - Levy will be gutted, worst scenario financially £50m in the bin and will affect future TWs.

3. Re signs with release clause- what Levy wants but remote.

No club will buy him in Jan unless desperate.

I hope those fans of ours desperate for him to stay never have their partner tell them they want to find someone else but they're going to stay if they can't.

"Oh please stay, I can be better, please! You are amazing, nobody will ever be able to replace you!"

Jesus christ, this bloke is making a fucking fool of us. He's fondling himself publicly for what he perceives to be a bigger club just at a period where Spurs are trying to break into the elite. Let's have some dignity and not play him again all season if that's what he really wants. Just goes to show how small time some of our fans think we are as a club, where we're basically begging a player that isn't even the best in our current squad not to leave. We were a lot more dignified when Modric, Berbatov and Bale fucked off and they were actually a different class to the rest of our squad.

That is some dumb logic.

Not done the Maths but the amount of money we could lose if we do not progress in CL and end up lower in the League will outweigh a lower fee. Hope Levy digs in and says not a penny less than £50 m or he stays.

Back
Top Bottom