Chelsea vs Tottenham. Thursday the 2nd of May. 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So somehow this conversation has gone from people saying they're not watching Spurs
To people complaining about watching Spurs
And then you accused me of complaining about those very same people
And then changed your argument saying I complain about people being negative about the club
Then you called me scummy for saying you had a meltdown as if I somehow know you were on the spec.

I mean what are we even doing here? 😆
Make it make sense

Amirite?

Just don’t wear the cat sick kit please! 🙏
There's no clash of colours, so we should be good. I'd happily never see that tepid, miserable kit again. It's not statistically insignificant that the top teams wear vibrant, energetic colours. (City's financially-doped sky blue notwithstanding.)

Is there a nuclear-furnace/blinding-white-hot shade of lily?

less than 2 hours... fuuuuuck.

3-0 Chelsea we are shit ,ange to use the same dead brain tactics that don’t work and them to score from at least two corners as we fucking idiots at defending them .
Hope you are not a doctor, I can just imagine your bedside manner

You got a disease , it’s fucking incurable and your death will be excruciatingly painful , now fuck off

Last edited:
Any chance of Cole Palmer still having the shits for this one or is he likely to be back after illness?
I'd happily see him start if he's like this:

dragging rick santorum GIF

Back
Top Bottom