Chelsea vs Tottenham. Thursday the 2nd of May. 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been under the kosh all day, and I actually forgot what day it was until scanning some footie news and realised it is kickoff in 3 fucking hours!

Argh. Jesus, this is going to be a tough day.

Just... Just don't be a bunch of fucking pussies, OK?

images
Stealing this :ange-lol:

There's plenty of examples; you defend Levy against any criticism. You're actually known for it but if you think I'm going to waste my time dragging up your posts, you'll be disappointed.

You said that I was having a meltdown about a rebuild, pretty scummy thing to say to someone on the autism spectrum.

So somehow this conversation has gone from people saying they're not watching Spurs
To people complaining about watching Spurs
And then you accused me of complaining about those very same people
And then changed your argument saying I complain about people being negative about the club
Then you called me scummy for saying you had a meltdown as if I somehow know you were on the spec.

I mean what are we even doing here? 😆

It’s an absolutely winnable game. The most important thing is that the team come out fired up with enough energy to take and keep initiative. All too often in these games we come out a bit sluggish and find ourselves 2-3 goals down before we wake up and start playing.

Yeah I’ve tried all season .
Well fuck it, tonight we‘ve nothing to lose other than 3pts and some smug chavs ….giving it!!!! we no the script rock up at their gaff get turned over go home again🤷same old , same old …….but maybe just maybe tonights the night and there’s a different ending …..bonus , happy days ……..
4-AC7-A365-68-C7-4-E4-C-9-EEE-5-BD16-D237-BEB.jpg

*walling

You meant walling.

If I wanted advice about what to do when I feel negative I'd hardly ask you, arguably the most negative poster ever on this forum, would I?

ps - after Sunday I think I'm entitled to feel a bit sore about Spurs for once.
That's spell check for you.
Me, the most negative poster? The only thing I'm religiously negative about is posters shitting the club, it's players, tactics and management.

I don't bitch, whine and moan about results, blame dark forces or post tirades about what is wrong with all aspects of the club.

Given that my reply was obviously meant to be a joke, I see little reason for your wildly inaccurate character assassination.

You've proper hurt my feelings

Meany

OK... Here's a thing... Can we just wish for a win a Stamford Bridge tonight?

Plenty of 'lesser team's have managed it this season .. why can't WE be one of them?

Why do WE always have to take the role of 'lesser subordinate'?

Why can't WE give them a fucking lesson/pasting ONCE in a generation?

Fuck them and their Zillions pound Squad...
.we've suffered at their hands plenty, when they were good AND when they were shit!

High time that changed!

Back
Top Bottom