Chelsea vs Tottenham. Thursday the 2nd of May. 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we lose this it'll be 2 points from 18 this season against our three geographically closest and most bitter rivals.
Surely that's totally unacceptable and if it comes to pass Daniel Levy and his uninspiring fat Aussie blob should hang their heads in shame.
Is there any need for that, really?

Am going to this. Looking forward to having a laugh pre match, representing the club around West London vociferously as we always do. I’m also expecting us to get tonked something like 4-2 (if we’re lucky) in a match devoid of quality. It could be like 1993/94 at SB with some entertainment but ultimately more pain under a manager with a great heart but no pragmatism. Let’s see what the Aussie Ange-diles can serve up for us this time around.

:ange-hands-head: :ossie:

The team I'd like to see

Vicario
Porro romero vdv Davies (overlapping)
Sarr bissouma
Johnson lo celso Son
Richarlison

The team I think we'll see which will produce the same performance.

Vicario
Porro romero vdv Davies (inverted)
Bentancur bissouma
Kulusevski maddison werner
Son

We have a team who don’t give a fuck what matters to the fans so I’m expecting another embarrassment and to leave a stadium with opposition fans taking the piss.
We’ll be their supporting the team but they won’t give a fuck and won’t give us anything to cheer about.
We have zero character when it really matters

They're shite and they'll still thrash us

you do pride yourself on not getting personal after all
Come on mate. Is that really so offensive.
I'll edit the post if it means that much to you.

Ahh fuck it. I've edited it anyway.

But take a look at some of the really personal stuff dished out already in this thread to get some perspective, maybe.

Last edited:
Come on mate. Is that really so offensive.
I'll edit the post if it means that much to you.

Ahh fuck it. I've edited it anyway.

But take a look at some of the really personal stuff dished out already in this thread to get some perspective, maybe.
oh without question. apologies, Like I said, I'm not here to police views.

post what you like. it's a shit day.

Chelsea’s pace will tear our high line to pieces. Ange won’t do it but I’d be tempted to drop Sonny and play Kulu on the left and BJ on the right, with Richy in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom