Chelsea vs Tottenham. Thursday the 2nd of May. 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"positive before a NLD" to declaring that "we have a team that dont give a fuck what matters to the fans" and predicting an "embarrassing defeat" where the team will "give us nothing to cheer about" all in the space of a few days.

the wishy washy levels knows no bounds.
I said that AFTER The NLD. Surely even a thick prick like you can see the difference.

Come on ya know all Cunt, show me where I had a go at anyone who thought we'd lose.

Made a prick of yourself yet again haven't you.

what?? I swear you was having a go when people thought we'd lose convincingly to gooner scum?
Come on them fuck face, show me.
Have you ever been right about anything?
For someone who thinks he knows Everything, you really know fuck all.
You're keen on posting links and shit, so go on then post a link to back up your pathetic claim.

I'll wait cunt.

I said that AFTER The NLD. Surely even a thick prick like you can see the difference.

Come on ya know all Cunt, show me where I had a go at anyone who thought we'd lose.

Made a prick of yourself yet again haven't you.
you keep refering to people as thick yet you're so fucking slow to understand the basics, it's actually both alarming and hilarious at the same time.

ok I wil go s..l..o......w......e.....r for you to understand the point of the post.

Prior to a London derby you've stated you were positive and thought positively about the team/result. In the space of a day or 2 you have gone from that to declaring (I'll use quotes as well so your brain can comprehend what is being typed):

1) "we have a team that don't give a fuck what matters to us fans"

before predicting an "embarrassing defeat" with the team "giving us nothing to cheer about"....IN ANOTHER LONDON DERBY.

Your opinions change like the fucking wind. At least with certain posters they stay true to their core beliefs and don't do a complete 180 after a bad result. Take myself, i have a belief as to what i think the issues are and i stick with that belief. i dont start saying the team dont give a fuck a minute before waxing lyrical about our chances in a game. If you held your opinion I'd say fair play but to change so drastically after 1 game shows what type of person you are. No doubt we stuff Chavski and you'll change again.

I doubt you'll get anything I've typed anyway so stick to your cyber gangster calling me a "cunt" gimmick.

Oh look kingdawson kingdawson / KingPrick has told a whole bunch of lies and made himself look a twat coz he got it wrong, then goes into hiding.

What a grade A bell-end.

Come on then know all - Show me where I had a go at anyone who said we'd lose to Woolwich convincingly.
I'll be waiting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you keep refering to people as thick yet you're so fucking slow to understand the basics, it's actually both alarming and hilarious at the same time.

ok I wil go s..l..o......w......e.....r for you to understand the point of the post.

Prior to a London derby you've stated you were positive and thought positively about the team/result. In the space of a day or 2 you have gone from that to declaring (I'll use quotes as well so your brain can comprehend what is being typed):

1) "we have a team that don't give a fuck what matters to us fans"

before predicting an "embarrassing defeat" with the team "giving us nothing to cheer about"....IN ANOTHER LONDON DERBY.

Your opinions change like the fucking wind. At least with certain posters they stay true to their core beliefs and don't do a complete 180 after a bad result. Take myself, i have a belief as to what i think the issues are and i stick with that belief. i dont start saying the team dont give a fuck a minute before waxing lyrical about our chances in a game. If you held your opinion I'd say fair play but to change so drastically after 1 game shows what type of person you are. No doubt we stuff Chavski and you'll change again.

I doubt you'll get anything I've typed anyway so stick to your cyber gangster calling me a "cunt" gimmick.
Haha prior to the London Derby. 🤣🤣 You said I had a go at anyone who said we'd lose to Woolwich convincingly. Woolwich that Woolwich yeah. .to back this up you quote a post I made before the Chelsea game.
I know you're thick but even a twat like you must know the difference between Woolwich and Chelsea. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haha prior to the London Derby. 🤣🤣 You said I had a go at anyone who said we'd lose to Woolwich convincingly. Woolwich that Woolwich yeah. .to back this up you quote a post I made before the Chelsea game.
I know you're thick but even a twat like you must know the difference between Woolwich and Chelsea. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
yeh you don't get it. I'll leave it as you're showing your age now.

Would be nice to see a response after that shambles today. Our best chance to win at Stamford Bridge in forever so you know we'll find a way to fuck it up.
I just don’t see where our goals come from. It’s all so random.

It’s not really about heart or courage. I don’t think we’re anywhere near technically good enough.

what?? I swear you was having a go when people thought we'd lose convincingly to gooner scum?
Still waiting for you to prove your lies.
Oh and let me help you, what I said before the Chelsea game does not equate to me having a go at anyone who said we'd lose to Woolwich before a ball was kicked. 🤣🤣🤣.

Give it your best Dopey. 🤣

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Back
Top Bottom