Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we all just take a moment to look at the state of this thread.

Fuck me, so much infighting and handbags. You're grown men. Act like it.

People need to calm down. One loss today (if we even lose) does not change our ambitions for this season. Liverpool looked shit against Fulham, City will have their usual bad game. It happens to everyone.

We have some curse/jinx/mental block going to Chelsea. We know it every year but that doesn't mean we are suddenly shit.
We were shit last season

People need to calm down. One loss today (if we even lose) does not change our ambitions for this season. Liverpool looked shit against Fulham, City will have their usual bad game. It happens to everyone.

We have some curse/jinx/mental block going to Chelsea. We know it every year but that doesn't mean we are suddenly shit.
I haven't seen any overreaction on here, to how bad we've been today (so far).

I won’t melt at the result, it’s the first zero any spurs fan would guess on the fixture list.

You would hope it would be competitive though

Back
Top Bottom