Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utd made these look exactly what the are the other week, ordinary. Only we can turn up and make them look like fucking Barcelona!

Chavs had lost 7 of last 14 league games before this. The worst Man U team I’ve ever seen turned up at Stamford Bridge the other night and smashed them. Relegation threatened Spammers and Bournemouth won there no problem as did Southampton. The only good performance they put in, in those 14 games was against our gutless lot at White Hart Lane before Christmas. Bet the Chavs wish they could play us every week. We are fucking pathetic. It’s as bad Spursy as I’ve ever seen. Much and all as I expected this cowardly capitulation today, I am still livid.

Just about the worst performance of recent memory. Awful from Mourinho. Lucas abysmal. Ndombele abysmal. Back 5 utterly fucking pointless. Coco the only one that seemed to give a toss.

Wolves will play us off the park.

Get that tony pulis wannabe prick out.

Disgraceful attitude and performance .

There have been three managers that I've not been behind.. Graham, sherwood and Mourinho.

And now I'm watching fat frank run around like his won the world cup. That's fat frank whose mentor was our current dinosaur manager.

Back
Top Bottom