Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strongest team for the league until we get some of Kane, Sonny, Sissoko & Ndombele back and firing:

Hugo
Aurier / Toby / Dav / Davies
GLC / Winks / Gedson
Lucas / Dele / Bergwijn

Bench: Gazz, Vert, Tanganga, Dier, Sessengon, Ndombele, Lamela
Rotate big-style for the cups... Can't risk overplaying anyone now.

Strongest team for the league until we get some of Kane, Sonny, Sissoko & Ndombele back and firing:

Hugo
GLC / Winks / Gedson
Lucas / Dele / Bergwijn

Parrott has to be on the bench...

Jose says he's not ready..... Again.

If it was me, I'd give him a run out in Europe to preserve the senior lads for the league, but we'll see how it plays out.
Looking at Jose's history. He doesn't play very young players but right now I think he has no choice.

except Fred is good enough to hold down a starting role for Utd and has played really well in the last few weeks. Lamela is a sicknote who shows up for a few cup and league games a season. The guy has been here for 7 years and never, ever, come close to being a starter.

Son is sidelined so we might have to resort to playing him, i'm an optimist, but i am close to giving up if that's the case
You don't like him, do you?

Son is out? are we fucking cursed? serious question....

Just as we start to get our season back on track.

:walker-scream:
When I think of what we might have done strikerwise in the TW, it makes me annoyed because the worst has now come to pass. Bergwijn is our best chance of a goal even though Deli, Ndom and Lucas are capable.
Awkward position we find ourselves in.

Watched Man U - Chelsea yesterday. Chelsea is a track squad disguised as a football team. Extreme pace at nearly every position. We’re in trouble, particularly without Son.

When I think of what we might have done strikerwise in the TW, it makes me annoyed because the worst has now come to pass. Bergwijn is our best chance of a goal even though Deli, Ndom and Lucas are capable.

Stick Toby up top
Took his goal well on Sunday

Hugo
GLC / Winks / Gedson
Lucas / Dele / Bergwijn

That team is good enough to finish 4th in the EPL and get to the quarterfinals of the UCL.

Are you Doogie Howser?

Back
Top Bottom