Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck man, I was about to hit post on a scathing review of that first half, then Eriksen rescued the whole thing. We were going nowhere before that wonder hit. They had us right where they wanted, our possession was harmless and we kept getting suckered in like children chasing the ball when they played a couple of quick passes to open us on the counter.

Thank fucking god for Eriksen. We need to shoot more from distance in these kinds of scenarios cause we are not gonna play through a defence like this, we just don't move the ball quickly enough for that.

Sorry to change subject but didn't know we have so many deluded and living in denial supporters when comes to Toby.
I bet they are the same ones same time last year when was Walker's scenario.

Relieved to be in at 1-1. What did I say? Test their fucking keeper because he is a clown. More shots please. Bossing possession but looking too open and vulnerable on the counter. Tighten up and we can do these fuckers

That goal started by Dele chasing a lost cause, keeping the ball in barely and then combining with Davies to then get the ball to Eriksen.

Back
Top Bottom