Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch said for ages he needed to rebuild the squad but Levy took the cheaper option in sacking him and expecting Jose to get more out of it. Same reason he ended up with us.

New manager. No rebuild. Little investment. Demand top dollar for average players. Cycle continues.
#ENICOUT

good or not we have enough for top 4 on paper even a title challenge if we could have sorted CB out. We have an abundance of attacking players, most managers would kill to have Kane, Son, Bale, Bergwijn, Dele, Lucas, Vinnie up top and yet we have a manager who is allergic to attacking. Poch got second with less depth than this. It’s a joke he needs to be fired end of.
You know normally I'd be in agreement.

But it's been so long 12 years too long.

If it's ok to make changes to the squad, if it's ok to make changes to the management, why is it not ok to make a change where it so often matters the most?

Every cunt we've gone 1-0 (or more) up against has stormed back and equalised...
why can't WE take a note out of their book?
Every time we go 0-1 down, our heads drop, and we look defeated.
THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Newcastle did it...
Palace did it...
West Ham did it (3 fucking times!)
Wolves did it
Fulham did it...

every cunt EXCEPT us seems to come back... we go 1-0 down against teams, and we're already beaten...
and even when we DID come back up at Anfield... we still switched off and conceded in the 91st minute like we were contractually obliged to up there!

FUCKING SICK OF WHAT JOSE FUCKING MOURIHO HAS TURNED OUR CLUB INTO!
fucking fraud dinosaur Chelsea cunt!

Apart from a shitload of cash to pay off dinomour

he’s here til at least the end of the season

I think maybe only Harry can get him sacked
Well quite. For all the sentiment in "got to go", "sack him now" its just hot fucking air. It just isn't going to happen.

Until top 4 is mathematically impossible and Levy can manage some sneaky contractual sidestep he's here and staying.

Not a bad squad is it even with Kane out. Dressing room has gone.

...and the worst thing is... we couldn't even leave the ground early to make a point!
(I don't think slamming your laptop down and storming off to the kitchen has quite the same effect!)

I’m beginning to get the new manager buzz.

Shame it’ll be about 18 months until the buzz climaxes.
as-comp-zing-like-stingv3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom