Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not one player out there tonight has deserved to play for this shirt , says it all really! Sack the manager and sell half the squad with him, let’s start again with the youth

Have to agree, might as well start over and stick to our club philosophy, if we lose at least it will be interesting to watch.

I would rather build for the future again than watch this fucking abysmal shit week in week out.

But his ego means he won't stay out the footballing side & keeps hindering it. Thats having a huge negative impact on us. So I for one would be happy if he went. I agree with you about him doing a good job on the business side. Not sure how it normally works but maybe if levy can't see it, joe lewis can order him to take a step back from the football side. But not sure if in reality that wouldn't happen as owners leave the chairman to it.
I'm not even really sure Joe Lewis knows Levy is still running a football club, or how it's going. Probably totally ambivalent to the entire endeavor, honestly.

I will agree with your sentiment - if Levy won't step back from the footballing side, then we need someone else at the helm. But ideally we'd find a DoF and a new manager.

THAT SUMS US UP!!!!!!

DIER HAVING A GO FROM 35 YARDS FROM A FREE KICK!!

Arghhhhh you could have just dinked it in to everyone in the box.... But no..... You thought you'd try the 1000-1 longshot.

Tossers
Manager aside, and ive said this before we have to have the biggest collection of braindead c**** in the premier league. Wrong option everytime. Constant mistakes. Levy needs to start the rebuild asap no matter what it costs us shorterm including new manager

Back
Top Bottom