Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He fucked up every pass and offered way less in closing down passing lanes and defensive work rate, simple as that

I didn't say he was good, I said he was better than the other midfielders and the only one likely to make the passes we need to score.

Every thing you said can be said about Sissoko and more.

PEH honestly has been pretty poor for his season as well.

I don’t know if I can watch west brim on Sunday. Can we even beat them? I honestly don’t think we can. We are literally shit and I hate saying that about Spurs

ld-talking.jpg

I was there son, I remember those heady days when we increased our turnover from 8 to 40 percent.

Ahhhh the golden years.
You really have your head up your ass don't you? You realize is professional football, right? If we hadn't increased our turnover from 8% to 40% we'd be in the Championship, you twit.

Back
Top Bottom