Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hardly a major surprise the gulf unfortunately is too big to overcome even when Chelsea don't have to play well . Conte if he didn't know before tonight most certainly now sees the task ahead .

...we can't start games with 3 at the back with such shit WBs - need new blood or to install a change in formation like we saw 2nd half today...
COYS

Wow, Stamford Bridge actually allowed fans in for the last 5 mins of the game. I could swear I heard crickets all game other then our support going for the full 90

but when you explained it to him - it was like you felt you had to

the total upper hand would have been to have left him wallowing in the puddle of his own inadequacy

now he has the answer............
okay - trust me - every time he answers he digs a little deeper. He's almost out of sight.

Chelsea are going to ruin their attitude.

We are going to attack for 90 minutes in the 2nd leg. I expect us to score at least once.

Supported this club for over twenty years. I've seen bad players, terrible managers, disinterested teams, groups that have downed tools, every category of shit imaginable. But honestly I can't remember a more insipid and lifeless debacle in a meaningful game from a Spurs team in half decent form than tonight.

Not a single person associated with that can go home with their head held high tonight. Just a disgrace at every level. If I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be livid, they were poor tonight, if they'd played even average it would been 4 or 5.

Hope the kids play at the weekend, I need a break before I look at this group again. I'm generally level-headed but that was just an absolute shower of shite. So so so lifeless and spineless.

Back
Top Bottom