Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"escalating number of suspected positive COVID-19 cases"

Announce the threshold and the ACTUAL amount of positive cases then.... The credibility of the season is gradually being eroded here.

".......and player availability."

i.e. A few injured lads to unjustifiably puff their case up a bit.

Sorry to say this, but Tuchel has played a blinder with Lukaku. Got him just where he wants him for tomorrow's game. Watch out defenders - here he comes.

Sorry to say this, but Tuchel has played a blinder with Lukaku. Got him just where he wants him for tomorrow's game. Watch out defenders - here he comes.
Fuck him, far more concerned about Kante

He’s carrying about an extra 2 stone again a la Utd. The freak is far too large to be an effective footballer

Edit. He may well nick a goal but he won’t dominate the entire game like Kante does. He’s up there with Viera as one of the most influential players I’ve seen

I'm not too upset at Liverpool getting a bit of time for their players to come back so they can knock out the goons......

"escalating number of suspected positive COVID-19 cases"

Announce the threshold and the ACTUAL amount of positive cases then.... The credibility of the season is gradually being eroded here.

".......and player availability."

i.e. A few injured lads to unjustifiably puff their case up a bit.
Um, didn't Orient want to reschedule the tie against us they couldn't play last year and were told they had to forfeit?

Back
Top Bottom