Charlie Adam keep him off the pitch.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shock, horror! Footballer gets injured in a football match. Whilst a shame for Paulinho, especially on the back of his best performance, but FFS it's football and this happens. We are begging to sound like Liverpool fans. We have a big squad with all the new signings beginning to show strong performances as to why we signed them. I think Capoue has this covered.
I think the 18 red cards of Sergio Ramos speaks otherwise. It's a physical game no matter what league or country it's played in. It's the spice that gets us out of our seats when someone executes a perfectly timed tackle, it also gets out of our seats screaming off, off, off when a tackle is bad or miss timed. I say embrace it for what it is.

A trip to A & E anywhere in the country on a Sunday afternoon will tell you people get injured playing football.
I can't agree. The physical game has never gone away? Whats been removed is the nastiness that was around. Players would blatantly take out another player (MaMahan on Gascoigne - V Jones on Stevens) etcโ€ฆ.and only get a yellow card (if they were lucky). The tackle is still part of the game , if its done correctly. Adams decides to tackle in a wild manner and injury is invertible. He is nasty and an example should be made of him. I have contacted Stoke and asked them to dismiss him. We should badger Stoke to dismiss him.

Two posts stood out for different reasons

Shalom my boy, nice one Charlie lad
- needs no comment

Lord Sugar getting involved now
- he actually calls him 'Lord'

Bunch of Twats. That's for sure.
The only pleasure we can get from this is knowing that they have to watch that utter shite week in week out.
They will go down soon, not this season but very soon they will be back where they belong. Can't wait.

Fair do's but despite the managers comments, I doubt it'll have gone unnoticed. Worse comes to worse, let the crowd handle it and we'll wind the fucker up to a sending off again. I think we can all agree that he's a filthy little fucker though.
Fair comments likewise. But I'm afraid the idea of our crowd intimidating /winding up Charlie Adam is one I won't be holding my breath about. He nearly ruined the career of one of our greatest players, potentially scuppering an ยฃ80m deal, and what was our crowd's reaction? Zilch, effectively. It was a case of Carry on Charlie, as you were, and this time it was Paulinho, got the 'little kick' to quote our manager, apparently.

The blokes a thug but was probably acting under orders from 'sparky'

How that bloke gets a managers gig is a constant source of surprise to me.
i agree, it were within minutes of him coming on...
and this pic suggest Paulinho guessed as much too....

article-2531387-1A5580EA00000578-909_634x473.jpg

Adam tackled Bale studs up in the ankle in preseason two years ago when he was with Liverpool. Cunt clearly has a problem with us. Can't understand it.

If he can't apologise for intentionally fouling and injuring our players, then he should apologise for being so shit at football that he keeps unintentionally doing it.

Imo Stoke and Adam (skill wise) get a bit too much stick, but he hasn't a fucking clue how to tackle and is dirty to match.

Also, didn't get to see the incident live, anyone got a clip? Wasn't on MOTD either as far as I'm aware.

EDIT: Nvm seen it

Adam tackled Bale studs up in the ankle in preseason two years ago when he was with Liverpool. Cunt clearly has a problem with us. Can't understand it.

Not even the first time with Bale.

Imo Stoke and Adam (skill wise) get a bit too much stick, but he hasn't a fucking clue how to tackle and is dirty to match.

Fella seems to often be criticized by his club's own fans for a poor tackling ability.

Two posts stood out for different reasons

Shalom my boy, nice one Charlie lad
- needs no comment

Actually, I think it DOES need comment...

Why use 'SHALOM'? ....why, of all the words to use, use that one?
Firstly, it means PEACE, so the guy obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word (if the rest of his comment is anything to go by) so one can ONLY assume the reason he's used it, is 'cos he assumes we're all dirty Jews who somehow had this coming... and yet I thought we'd been reliably informed that Spurs weren't Jewish?? so this comment makes no sense whatsoever!

....isn't THIS the type of anti-semitic stereotype we're trying to eradicate? Nah, I'm sure it's fine, it's only bants.... 'cos apart from insinuating that Spurs are Jews, and Adam has done a 'nice' thing by wiping one of us out ...at least he didn't say Yid!

Back
Top Bottom