Champions League Group Stages draw! Thursday 25th of August! Spurs in Pot 2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got Bayern, Shakhtar and Marseille

draw.jpg
dodge madrid, psg and bayern and its a very good draw regardless. would be faves to win the group if we can dodge them.

Definitely not a lovely stadium

Maybe I should have said iconic stadium. One of the most well known, historical stadiums in football.

Sure we've played there before, memorably too, but it'd be a good test to see where we are at also with the resurgence that's happened there.

Maybe I should have said iconic stadium. One of the most well known, historical stadiums in football.

Sure we've played there before, memorably too, but it'd be a good test to see where we are at also with the resurgence that's happened there.
I hope we don't get them as I don't really wanna go back to that shithole, might be iconic but rather go somewhere else personally.

Draw is on thursday circa 12/1pm

we're in pool 2.

This is a fun simulator if you have spare time!

What's your dream draw - Few places to still be decided this week

`POT 1

POT 2

POT 3

POT 3 OR 4

POT 4 CONFIRMED

For me, I'd love Porto, Salzburg and Brugge

Milan
Tottenham
Sporting CP
Rangers

I want either Rangers or Celtic.

Last edited:
Draw is on thursday circa 12/1pm

we're in pool 2.

This is a fun simulator if you have spare time!

What's your dream draw - Few places to still be decided this week

`POT 1

POT 2

POT 3

POT 3 OR 4

POT 4 CONFIRMED

For me, I'd love Porto, Salzburg and Brugge
I got Frankfurt, Inter, Rangers.

Great group. High-level matches, decent chance to get 1st and very easy for me to go to Milano and watch Spurs live. Fingers crossed this actually happens.

Boring bit of info alert.

Donetsk are playing their home games in Legia Warsaw's stadium. A few less miles to travel for whoever draws them in their group.

It's pushing twice as far from London to Donetsk as it is to Warsaw.

I think avoiding Celtic and Rangers (if they qualify) in pot 4 is essential.

Huge banana skins, massive crowds hostile atmosphere, point to prove, chip on the shoulder, battered mars bars in the mouth. no thanks

give me a Plzen,Brugges, Kobenhavn, Zagreb please!

Back
Top Bottom