Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now.. San Siro and our 1st game sounds better than last away game against Barcelona where everything might be already decided.
I did Milan twice in 2011-12 and anyway, can't make it this time, but if you haven't its a fine trip - great ground, friendly football-mad people, easy to get tickets for (outside the away bit I mean), great food, bars not all that but OK, good atmosphere in the main square with the gorgeous Duomo cathedral as a backdrop.

Convenient for Croatia too I'd have thought!

Nice one Nutter.
Mine was the 73 final with my Dad - Ralph Coates got the winner, I was there mainly to see my idol Pat in goal.
At Wembley ofc - what goes around.....

You old git.

That's why this twitter spat regarding the THST stance (even Robbo giving them grief) on playing at MK is amusing me. There were 23k in attendance for Barnsley at Wembley last season of which 3k were Barnsley (i was there). I can almost guarantee that the Twitterati giving them grief for 'not supporting the club' wouldn't be at the game anyway. Lip service melts.

Back
Top Bottom