Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some cracking fixtures coming up
20/10 pikeys
24/10 Champions league
28/10 Citae

24/11 chavs
28/11 Champions league
1/12 goons

Guys who went to Juve away last season - how did the whole names on tickets with ID checks thing pan out in the end? Any actual problems for anyone getting in, or just scare tactics as usual?

Inter will be the same this season of course...

Guys who went to Juve away last season - how did the whole names on tickets with ID checks thing pan out in the end? Any actual problems for anyone getting in, or just scare tactics as usual?

I didn’t get my ticket checked. There were 3 or 4 rounds of security to get into the ground though which took ages

I'm so happy with the draw. Just remember those AVB days - playing European royalty was a total dream. As with last year, if we're in it then let's go big. Real at home was one of the most fun non-family related days of my life.

Scare tactics as usual mate.
They wrote names on the tickets in biro FFS!

Didn’t go myself but know one or two who went and they reckon it was a pretty tough place to get in.. anyone turning up near kick off missed the start of the game.

Will be happy with any of the three away tbf.

NL for misbehaving
Inter for the nostalgia
Nou Camp for pure number of yids and being hit on the head by a Spanish baton.

Would be good to get Away to Barca done nice and early before the fixture pile up.

088_AA716-_E5_BE-4801-_A5_D0-0981_A99_C1_D2_B.png

Back
Top Bottom