Ceferin :

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ceferin finally certifies this story of the attack on Juventus with the complicity of Gravina (head of Serie A).
On the other hand, his relationship with the PSG president is completely normal (known for his respect for the FPF).

And not that Juventus is not to blame: the economic effort for CR7 has been disastrous for the club's finances but this whole story is not possible with Inter doing even worse, Napoli buying Osimhen valuing €million players who today they're not even professionals...

Ceferin attacks Juve: 'Agnelli and the Superlega? Investigated for false balance sheets, it had to end like this. It was all wrong'

Also during the interview with Ekipa in Slovenia where he defined the situation linked to the "Case Negreira" as "very serious", Aleksander Ceferin, number one and president of UEFA, once again attacked Juventus first on the balance sheet case, then on the Superlega and on the relationship with Agnelli.

SUPERLEGA - "Interesting to underline that of the three clubs that will save football, one is in criminal proceedings for falsifying financial statements, another is under investigation for having paid managers of the refereeing organization, we will see if the third has also done something".

It is Ceferin's revenge

9b7d8aa06da0f0670df48c8c7c12348e.jpg

Is Ceferin wrong?

Sounds like Juventus and Barcelona are trying to deflect from the illegal actions they have taken. Sounds desperate to me.

Even if ceferin is behind this (and it sounds like a conspiracy theory to me), the reason those clubs are in trouble isn’t because someone told in them - it’s because they were illegally cooking the books and paying of referees.

Is Ceferin wrong?

Sounds like Juventus and Barcelona are trying to deflect from the illegal actions they have taken. Sounds desperate to me.

Even if ceferin is behind this (and it sounds like a conspiracy theory to me), the reason those clubs are in trouble isn’t because someone told in them - it’s because they were illegally cooking the books and paying of referees.

I advise you to get better information about Juventus. Juventus are contesting the issue of capital gains: 1) without the existence of a law on the merits; 2) without involving other teams like Napoli and Inter (very close to Gravina) and many others that should be punished for the same principle. Juventus received -15 points without the possibility of defense (only now there will be a hearing) and with a magistrate who declared: "Juventus' punishment must be afflictive, it must come after AS Roma". Gentlemen, even a serial has the right to defense. Here the revenge of the SuperLega is taking place (I don't like it).

Is Ceferin wrong?

An attitude similar to that against the Jews is developing with Juventus. Someone says that the Jews are all loan sharks and therefore everything that concerns them is their fault. We have reached this level: suspicion. It is a specious battle based on economic interests.
But Juventus is known to be unpleasant so we can condemn them without appeal. But what reasoning is that?

Back
Top Bottom