Carlos Queiroz keen on Spurs job

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spent a few year as Fergies tea boy and that's about it, has no playing experience and is 60 year old.
for me just go all out and get 1.Laudrup 2. Deboer 3. open minded haha.

surely it cant be that much to pay out a mangers contract? 5 million tops ?

Who do you think we are going to get?

We aren't that great a prospect imo, we won't pay high compensation figures - so we are looking at someone out of a job........anyone out of a job has probably just failed elsewhere
Queiroz isn't out of a job

Spent a few year as Fergies tea boy and that's about it, has no playing experience and is 60 year old.
for me just go all out and get 1.Laudrup 2. Deboer 3. open minded haha.

surely it cant be that much to pay out a mangers contract? 5 million tops ?

Out of interest, why is Laudrup your number one choice? A lot of people seem sold on Laudrup, but I don't get it.

Swansea have looked awful at points this season.

Out of interest, why is Laudrup your number one choice? A lot of people seem sold on Laudrup, but I don't get it.

Swansea have looked awful at points this season.
But look who he has to work with, this is not a squad of internationals, most of them are championship standard or Spanish second division. Think what he would achieve with a squad of players like ours.
Should achieve....

Possibly

with a new left back

and a striker who can score.........................

and Hatchet Harry for a Director
800px-LSATSB-Thedoubleguns12.JPG

We've just spent that £4m sacking Villas Boas

Not sure who we can get to be honest, the press seem to think it will be Sherwood or Hoddle - is Queiroz less qualified to be Head Coach than them?

Do you really believe Levy would have given him a contract with a £4m pay out. My guess is that he got very little

Do you really believe Levy would have given him a contract with a £4m pay out. My guess is that he got very little

Just the remaining term of his 3 year contract isn't it.

I would say he would have got it. The flip side would have been compensation if he went to a different club.

My guess is the mutual agreement statement the club made sums up he got his contract paid off and was "happy" to go.

Back
Top Bottom