Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich have scored 11 premiership goals so far this season, we've got 4. Are we just unlucky? Why we can't score with so many chances is a mystery to me, last season it was Ade and Defoe's fault, now what/who do we blame?

Woolwich have scored 11 premiership goals so far this season, we've got 4. Are we just unlucky? Why we can't score with so many chances is a mystery to me, last season it was Ade and Defoe's fault, now what/who do we blame?
I think the chances we create are not high percentage, as in they are rarely clear cut. We take a lot of shots from around a crowded penalty box, but we don't send a striker through clear on goal very often.

If you are trying to use and AceStream link and are getting the error "Cannot load transport file", then you have to totally uninstall and re-install AceStream, it worked for me.

We've had three passes originate in their box and only four go into the box (one a Lloris clear), of which only two connected. That's the problem. It's felt like Gylfi has been anonymous today (but that is probably Dembélé's/Naughton's fault).

We've had three passes originate in their box and only four go into the box (one a Lloris clear), of which only two connected. That's the problem. It's felt like Gylfi has been anonymous today (but that is probably Dembélé's/Naughton's fault).
Naughton!

Because 90% of those "chances" are Townsend forgetting he has 10 team mates and shooting from anywhere!

Back
Top Bottom