Capital One Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not an easy start, but I reckon we have a great chance in all three cups this season. I wonder what odds you'd get on us winning the Capital One, FA and Europa.

Oh, and Spurs B have drawn Chelski.

Last edited:
I was hoping for Scum away, with a larger away ticket allocation than for PL matches. Would love to see us smash them, hopefully we will do the business over them on Sunday instead.

Some big ties. City get a chance for some revenge too.

Manchester United v Liverpool
Sunderland v Peterborough
West Ham v Cardiff
Manchester City v Wigan Athletic
Southampton v Bristol City
West Brom v Woolwich
Swindon v Chelsea
Burnley v Nottingham Forest or Millwall
Newcastle v Leeds
Tranmere v Stoke
Watford v Norwich City
Aston Villa v Tottenham
Hull City v Huddersfield Town
Leicester City v Derby County
Birmingham City v Swansea City
Fulham v Everton or Stevenage

The only consolation for me is seeing Woolwich getting an equally tough away game against West Brom.
I would have loved us to play lower league opposition for the same reason as @ AlMacca_ AlMacca_
I want a decent away day. Last season we had Stoke...

Leicester, Forest, Millwall, or Derby would have been nice.

The only consolation for me is seeing Woolwich getting an equally tough away game against West Brom.
I would have loved us to play lower league opposition for the same reason as @ AlMacca_ AlMacca_
I want a decent away day. Last season we had Stoke...

Leicester, Forest, Millwall, or Derby would have been nice.
I'm convinced the draw is fixed so that we never draw Millwall. Everyone wants that game.

Back
Top Bottom